Terminated

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Look old school I don’t wanna sit and argue with you all night. All I’m saying is I’ve never seen anyone get fired (from my center) and the guy who miss sheeted the package is
More than likely not going to lose his job.
You mean the guy who knowingly falsified the delivery attempt will get his job back? Depends on what local he is in, if it's a hot issue for corporate, and if he was a company suck up or not.

OKLABob

You mean the guy who knowingly falsified the delivery attempt will get his job back? Depends on what local he is in, if it's a hot issue for corporate, and if he was a company suck up or not.
Yes those are factors. And like you said how strong his local is but I just can’t see them taking his job suspension yes but my supervisor has told and several others to falsify records and gets away with it I’ve never heard a peep.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
When surepost first rolled out there were always bag tags missing and therefore not sheeted. Sometimes there were duplicate (old) tags on them. The on road supes tried to get drivers to type them in before they punched out and draw a line for the post office signature even if it wasnt on their route. Drivers told them punch in their own boards and sign for them and then punched out. EOS

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Yes those are factors. And like you said how strong his local is but I just can’t see them taking his job suspension yes but my supervisor has told and several others to falsify records and gets away with it I’ve never heard a peep.
Your supe is a great upser and should be commended for his corruption and for propagating the disease throughout your building.

Rack em

Made the Podium
this just shows how different it is in different locations.
No, it just shows how gullible and weak some people are to risk their job because a sup is worried about THEIR numbers. Location has nothing to do with sheeting a package with honesty and integrity.

OKLABob

If your sup tells you to sign for a high value rifle and leave it outside of a closed gun shop at 7:00 at night are you going to "work as instructed"?
If he sends me a message via diad yes I’ll then take a picture of the diad and proceed as instructed.

542thruNthru

Dude I’ve done that :censored2: 100 times only with dish call tags though. If you didn’t wanna go back out there why didn’t you sheet it nsn. I doubt you will get fired on that offense but if you are showing up late and missing days without having the days to use then I wouldn’t be surprised if they found a way to can you. Amazon hiring drivers though.

I’m talking about dish call tags. I’ve never sheeted something up at the building lol

Might wanna read this thread.
husband terminated...advice please.