Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There's already as many guns as there are people in this country. We don't suffer from a lack of guns in this country but we do suffer from a culture of violence and a fascination of guns.
America’s unique gun violence problem, explained in 17 maps and charts

I would argue that we suffer from a fear of guns. The reason more people don't carry is because the general public tends to panic, or anti-gun nuts use the sight of a person carrying as an opportunity to make a political stand. If we were more comfortable being around guns, and people carried more often, these shootings would either not happen, or get shut down more quickly. Who would have ever guessed that no one (I'm assuming) in a church in Texas, of all places, would be carrying?

I tend to agree with the idea that we glorify violence in our culture. And with most people, it's not really an issue, but some people are overly affected by it. One possible strategy for discouraging mass shootings is to focus on any embarassing aspects of the shooters. News reports should spend as little time as possible mentioning the shooters names. Maybe someone could "leak details" of a "study" involving the autopsies of the mass shooters which revealed that the common factor is that they all had small penises. If these people knew their names would only inspire ridicule instead of fear or intrigue, they may try to find a better way to establish a legacy.

OMG, Turdboy and Gumby are potential mass shooters!
0FF6FF09-2064-485D-B47D-DB5659395C3F.gif