Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

Future

Victory Ride
I can’t imagine the grief those two brothers are going through. Eight of their family members killed, from their parents, to a brother, a wife and multiple children. How does one recover from that???
Faith in your religious beliefs comes into play ....my Faith wouldn’t help me in this though

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Obviously, your concept of God is flawed.
I don't have a concept of god. Don't believe in religion.
See! Exactly as I said.
All your problems are yours to solve and carry.
I turn over all my problems I can't change or solve to my Digital Buddha.
I'm pretty much worry free ... you are weighed down by things you can't control or change.

Digital Buddha 2.jpg

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
its only terrorism if he had a political agenda behind the violence.
So what's the current theory? He was mad at his mother-in-law, right?
And she wasn't in the church that day?
Lucky for her the NRA member shot him. I'd bet he would have hunted her down next.

Not terrorism by that definition.

rickyb

So what's the current theory? He was mad at his mother-in-law, right?
And she wasn't in the church that day?
Lucky for her the NRA member shot him. I'd bet he would have hunted her down next.

Not terrorism by that definition.
yea i think its a bad idea to call things terrorism which arent because the government is already abusing the term to charge people with crimes, and should americans start to seriously resist the elites agenda, you can bet the government is going to consider calling the protestors / activists terrorists.

rod

Retired 22 years
i saw a picture of a graph of the date and number of killed in big mass shootings in america. most are more recent. and hardly any were before 1980s.
Pre 1980 we had our act together. All this :censored2: started happening about the time the younger generation found out they wouldn’d be held accountable for their actions. No child left behind / not being able to disapline crap. Hours upon hours of video games where death means nothing.

over9five

Staff member
Nowadays, everyone is on some kind of prescribed drugs. Some people are on MANY drugs.

I'd love to know what all these mass shooters were on...

Sportello

Banned
Pre 1980 we had our act together. All this :censored2: started happening about the time the younger generation found out they wouldn’d be held accountable for their actions. No child left behind / not being able to disapline crap. Hours upon hours of video games where death means nothing.
Howard Unruh and Charles Whitman would disagree.

About 1/3 of American mass murderers are former military. Never mind military/veteran suicide rates.

rickyb

i think it has to do with money controlling government and the economy going downhill decade after decade. and also privatization.

rod

Retired 22 years
Howard Unruh and Charles Whitman would disagree.

About 1/3 of American mass murderers are former military. Never mind military/veteran suicide rates.
Not saying it never happened back then but it certainly wasn’t at the rate it happens now

MAKAVELI

Not saying it never happened back then but it certainly wasn’t at the rate it happens now
Since a majority of these mass murders ends with the perp dead I'd say they know exactly what the consequences are.