Terrorists

rickyb

Amir‏ @AmirAminiMD 7h7 hours ago

1.1m innocent, defenseless civilians were murdered because George W. Bush owed the scumbags who made him President endless war and oil profits. “But he gave Michelle Obama another candy”. There’s no coming back for a nation that ignores its own genocides, both at home and abroad.

17 replies 303 retweets 813 likes

vantexan

Amir‏ @AmirAminiMD 7h7 hours ago

1.1m innocent, defenseless civilians were murdered because George W. Bush owed the scumbags who made him President endless war and oil profits. “But he gave Michelle Obama another candy”. There’s no coming back for a nation that ignores its own genocides, both at home and abroad.

17 replies 303 retweets 813 likes
No proof that a million died, and of those who did die a large percentage were killed by Al-Qaeda. Why did local leaders switch allegiance to the U.S.? Because they realized Al-Qaeda was much worse than the Americans. That's how we ultimately gained control in Iraq.

rickyb

i rewatched platoon. apparently oliver stone who i think is honest, was trying to make an honest vietnam war movie.

the US soldiers arent very nice to each other, let alone the vietnamese, and they remind me of alot of BC members.

vantexan

i rewatched platoon. apparently oliver stone who i think is honest, was trying to make an honest vietnam war movie.

the US soldiers arent very nice to each other, let alone the vietnamese, and they remind me of alot of BC members.
It's a movie Ricky, and countless soldiers have said it in no way reflected their experience in Vietnam.

rickyb

It's a movie Ricky, and countless soldiers have said it in no way reflected their experience in Vietnam.
yea just cuz its a movie doesnt mean it may not reflect real life. oldngray always says that too :s terrible logic. ive also heard about how soldiers treat each other from chris hedges.

people are poorly behaved. and in an organization like the military, theyre probably even worse behaved.

Last edited:

vantexan

yea just cuz its a movie doesnt mean it may not reflect real life. oldngray always says that too :s terrible logic. ive also heard about how soldiers treat each other from chris hedges.

people are poorly behaved. and in an organization like the military, theyre probably even worse behaved.
What unit did Chris Hedges serve in?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
48051501_10216317068826646_6392494182220431360_n.jpg