Terrorists

BrownArmy

the sanctions and bombs america imposed on iraq in the 1990s up to 2003 killed 1 million iraqis.

after w bush invaded iraq 1 to 2 million iraqis died. because of america's use of depleted uranium, 50% of iraqi babies born between 2002 to 2010 were born with birth defects.

prior to the gulf war the rate of cancer in iraq was 40 in 100,000. it shot up to 2000 per 100,000 by 2005.

some months 1200 iraqis were killed by left over mines.

america's f35 program is over a trillion dollars which is enough money to wipe all student debt.

the pentagon wastes 100 billion / year according to cato institute and accounts for up to 1/3 of military expenditures.

roughly 4 million vietnamese died and 5.5 million were wounded by the US invasion. its amazing theres not more vietnamese terrorists. 98% of vietnamese deaths were civilians. the war cost about $1 trillion in todays dollars. 4 million vietnamese were affected by toxins US sprayed on them. in 2012 the red cross estimated there are still 1 million vietnamese with disabilities because of US toxins.

the war in vietnam was told to us by the govt to be anti communism. but if you look up the definition of terrorism its the "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.", so assuming the war is illegal domestically and worldwide, then it fits a very clear definition of terrorism.

but my assertion is that probably most US wars are illegal worldwide and therefore makes america govt a terror state. lots of govts do illegal wars, but US does the most for decades now.

750,000 cambodians were killed by US mostly peasants.

Old news.

rickyb

my neighbour is from vietnam and lived in america for while. she said whole villages were blown up by the american terrorists bombings. some villages had to live underground to survive. she thinks more than 10,000,000 were killed or injured. i helped her move her mattress. she offered me popcorn but i told her we have to watch apocalypse now. one theory about wars is that they are a way of controlling the american domestic population. and so apocalypse now was partly about americans killing americans in vietnam.

vantexan

my neighbour is from vietnam and lived in america for while. she said whole villages were blown up by the american terrorists bombings. some villages had to live underground to survive. she thinks more than 10,000,000 were killed or injured. i helped her move her mattress. she offered me popcorn but i told her we have to watch apocalypse now. one theory about wars is that they are a way of controlling the american domestic population. and so apocalypse now was partly about americans killing americans in vietnam.
Sometimes you outdo yourself.

rickyb

US border patrol giving me a hard time for wearing political clothes other than donald trump is how id expect the so called "terrorists" were fighting to act.