rickyb

empires turn in on themselves

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
empires turn in on themselves
Camps are next

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How come the FBI can state so quickly that any parents who oppose what their school board wants is a domestic terrorist.
But when a person who is of the moolim faith does something against proper social behaviors , they need time to figure out what their motives are ?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How come the FBI can state so quickly that any parents who oppose what their school board wants is a domestic terrorist.
But when a person who is of the moolim faith does something against proper social behaviors , they need time to figure out what their motives are ?
FC0OdJLaIBQnyo0.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

In an audit report published Tuesday and publicly released Thursday, the Department of Defense’s Inspector General said the DoD’s National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) had identified “50 Afghan personnel in the United States with information in DoD records that would indicate potentially significant security concerns.”
Adding to the security concern, most of those Afghan individuals who have been flagged for security concerns can no longer be found after being brought to the U.S. The inspector general said NGIC tried to track down 31 such Afghan individuals who were linked to derogatory security information. “Of those 31, only 3 could be located.”
“Not being able to locate Afghan evacuees with derogatory information quickly and accurately could pose a security risk to the United States,” the report states. “In addition, the U.S. Government could mistakenly grant ineligible Afghan evacuees with derogatory information from the DoD [Automated Biometric Identification System] database [special immigrant visa] or parolee status.”
The lapse in vetting may be due in part to NGIC personnel not having had access to all DoD data prior to Afghan evacuees arriving in the U.S.

rickyb

one of the bonehead lab techs says nuclear war not that exciting. but does she deserve to not have nuclear war....its not like shes on the front lines of anti nuclear war LOL:

Larry Wilkerson

Your favourite topic from the past is the doomsday machine. In my mind, submarines. If I’m being informed correctly, the submarines that are out there are soon to have tactical nuclear weapons on them. That is to say, a Boomer will be sailing around with all these strategic missiles on it. It’ll have a few smaller ones that it can shoot at a Soviet incursion in NATO or whatever. The way the Soviets now, not Soviets, but the Russians, the way their official doctrine, since about 2014 in writing says if NATO penetrates, they’ll hit the head of the penetration and the flanks of the penetration with tactical nuclear weapons. So they have expressed that in the doctrine that they will hit them.

So we had to come back, and we had to say we’re going to develop a weapon that will be the same thing. That’s the reason we had to cancel the INF treaty so we could build this weapon. So look at what we’re doing. Now, I have a real problem, and I know something about submarines. I wrote my master’s thesis on attack submarines for the battle group at the Naval War College.

I’m having a little problem with how can someone in Moscow identify when that door opens, and that missile comes out of that ballistic missile submarine, that it’s not a strategic missile, then it’s just a tactical missile and unleash hell because you don’t have much time. You’ve got to make a decision pretty fast. This is nothing. We’ve let it devolve to where now the leaders of these countries, the two most dangerous, Moscow and Washington, of course, they can make a decision on a split second when they know they’ve only got maybe 28 minutes to make that decision. There’s no time to see if everything’s right. We’ve made so many mistakes in the past. This is not a place where we want to be. This is not a place where anybody wants to be, where you only got a few seconds, and you’re going to die, and your whole nation is wiped out if you don’t make the right decision. And if you make the right decision, you’re going to die, and the whole nation is going to be wiped out. I mean, that’s what we’re doing. We’re insane, Paul. We’re absolutely insane.

rickyb

vantexan

20 million deaths from usa terrorism since ww2
Now why don't you counter that with all the lives lost to communism. All the poverty it caused?