Terrorists

vantexan

ive never applied for a job in the US.

i am applying for jobs in the EU.

if you google it you will see what im saying is true. but ur immature. so just ignore me like you were supposedly going to do before. i dont care.
You want to say things without proving them. I've read enough on numerous websites to know what you're saying is untrue. You made the statement, prove it.

vantexan

and what did you do? nothing. you said u were going to ignore me but u broke down and now ur playing these immature games again like ur life
I got bored and you make it so easy to pick your lies apart. You hate capitalism but the U.S. is the greatest country on Earth because of capitalism. People like you want to destroy that.

vantexan

and what did you do? nothing. you said u were going to ignore me but u broke down and now ur playing these immature games again like ur life
Let's talk about what I've done and am doing. Most of my working life I either walked or rode a bike or a scooter to work. I'm about to go live in a tent and it's my intention to do so for at least two years and probably up to 7 years. I'll put my carbon footprint up against most. Standing there with a clinched fist and a slogan on your t-shirt doesn't mean much when you go back to your home in your car. Put your money where your mouth is. And for the record people should live in a home and drive a car if they want to. I'm no fanatic. I'm personally against people living in mansions and am very interested in the tiny home movement and electric bikes. I prefer hybrids like the Prius not because I'm trying to save the planet but because they're economical and you have unlimited range with the gas engine. Electric bikes to get around locally, and hybrids for bad weather and longer trips. You folks who want to get rid of oil haven't thought it through, just as you haven't with nuclear power. There can be a happy medium, clean up the atmosphere, without it being all or nothing. I'm trying to get across to you to think instead of taking extreme positions that aren't workable. And for anyone who's concerned that I've gone nuts, if I could afford it I'd get a great big F350 with a huge truck camper on the back. Spend my time in the mountains with satellite internet and tv. But I'm going with what I can afford.

rickyb

Let's talk about what I've done and am doing. Most of my working life I either walked or rode a bike or a scooter to work. I'm about to go live in a tent and it's my intention to do so for at least two years and probably up to 7 years. I'll put my carbon footprint up against most. Standing there with a clinched fist and a slogan on your t-shirt doesn't mean much when you go back to your home in your car. Put your money where your mouth is. And for the record people should live in a home and drive a car if they want to. I'm no fanatic. I'm personally against people living in mansions and am very interested in the tiny home movement and electric bikes. I prefer hybrids like the Prius not because I'm trying to save the planet but because they're economical and you have unlimited range with the gas engine. Electric bikes to get around locally, and hybrids for bad weather and longer trips. You folks who want to get rid of oil haven't thought it through, just as you haven't with nuclear power. There can be a happy medium, clean up the atmosphere, without it being all or nothing. I'm trying to get across to you to think instead of taking extreme positions that aren't workable. And for anyone who's concerned that I've gone nuts, if I could afford it I'd get a great big F350 with a huge truck camper on the back. Spend my time in the mountains with satellite internet and tv. But I'm going with what I can afford.
this is much better than you asking me to post stuff LOL

i do put my money where my mouth is. i drive a car bc north america has bad public transit. when you keep the faith its hard to measure the value of your acts.

also u have good weather in texas and u were the beneficiary of a better housing market than my gen has to deal with.

vantexan

this is much better than you asking me to post stuff LOL

i do put my money where my mouth is. i drive a car bc north america has bad public transit. when you keep the faith its hard to measure the value of your acts.

also u have good weather in texas and u were the beneficiary of a better housing market than my gen has to deal with.
I walked 3.2 miles each way in high heat and humidity in Texas so don't talk about good weather. I walked to work in Kansas in -40°friend with -70°friend wind chill so don't talk to me about good weather. Put your money where your mouth is.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I walked 3.2 miles each way in high heat and humidity in Texas so don't talk about good weather. I walked to work in Kansas in -40°friend with -70°friend wind chill so don't talk to me about good weather. Put your money where your mouth is.
Poor little boy, has to drive a car

rickyb

yea i do actually donated 10k to american communists since i became an adult. my pussywagon gets 35 mpg combined. if we had better transit i would do it, but we dont so eff it

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i am the goliath to ur dave
4D16D6C7-11E3-4608-ADBB-754C89613366.gif

rickyb

thats cool u do that but everyone acting in their self interests is going to lead to total destruction..