Terrorists

wkmac

"No socialized healthcare" does not equate to no healthcare.

In the case of the US, the statement above doesn't mean the prior system of healthcare before ObamaCare was any reasonable solution either. I find the previous system as well as the present system in the US horrific and mostly for the same reasons.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Finally I can talk freely on my phones to my old comrades . I will have a lot of catching up to do .
Что нового в гулаг?
В действительности я с другой стороны .

wkmac

Well here we are nearly 12 hours after the Patriot Act "technically" expired and a check of the news feeds show no terror attacks at all. Not even a peep. The lead news stories were about keeping your vegetables fresh, Kevin Love of the Cleveland Cavaliers on his future and no news day is complete without a Kayne and Kim story, this time baby #2 is on the way. Ahhhhhhh!

So far, so good!

moreluck

golden ticket member
9o6goKm.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
A new report shows that ISIS has captured 2,300 US-provided armored Humvees from Iraqi armed forces. President Obama is furious. Armored Humvees put out a lot of greenhouse gasses.
~Fred Thompson~

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our government says go out and enjoy the holiday........why does it remind me of the mayor of Amity Island telling townsfolk to go in the water?