Terrorists

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Our government says go out and enjoy the holiday........why does it remind me of the mayor of Amity Island telling townsfolk to go in the water?
You can shelter yourself indoors. I'm going out to a parade, music festival and some fireworks. May even get some fishing in.

moreluck

golden ticket member
a13hg3i.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ISIS Slave Market Puts Women and Girls on Same List as Cattle
Forty- to 50-year-old women were priced at $41,
30- to 40-year-old women at $62,
20- to 30-year-old women at $82
and 1- to 9-year-old children, $165.
Women over 50 weren’t even listed.
They had no market value.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
ISIS Slave Market Puts Women and Girls on Same List as Cattle
Forty- to 50-year-old women were priced at $41,
30- to 40-year-old women at $62,
20- to 30-year-old women at $82
and 1- to 9-year-old children, $165.
Women over 50 weren’t even listed.
They had no market value.
Going to tell my wife she has no value. Probably not gonna end well.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Report: Gang Rape by Muslims Makes Victim Muslim per ISIS

While it’s not a secret that Islamic State militants justify the atrocities they commit on religious grounds, the latest rule reportedly issued by the leader of the group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was nothing short of shocking: that gang raping women automatically converts them to Islam.
The letter, addressed to IS militants, surfaced Friday, claiming that the best option to turn a non-Muslim woman to Islam is her rape by at least ten jihadists.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Report: Gang Rape by Muslims Makes Victim Muslim per ISIS

While it’s not a secret that Islamic State militants justify the atrocities they commit on religious grounds, the latest rule reportedly issued by the leader of the group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was nothing short of shocking: that gang raping women automatically converts them to Islam.
The letter, addressed to IS militants, surfaced Friday, claiming that the best option to turn a non-Muslim woman to Islam is her rape by at least ten jihadists.
“[They said] ‘Anyone who doesn’t convert to Islam, we will kill the males and marry the girls. They are the spoils of war, ‘”

Sounds like something taken straight out of the bible.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
“[They said] ‘Anyone who doesn’t convert to Islam, we will kill the males and marry the girls. They are the spoils of war, ‘”

Sounds like something taken straight out of the bible.
But the difference is:

Muslims are doing this.

Christians are not.

Even one of small intellect, like yourself, can surely see that distinction.