Terrorists

BrownArmy

Google for me.

I wasn't the poster who brought up the premise in post #901.

Thanks.

I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Clue phone is ringing: It's for you!

Muslims aren't a 'block', just like white people aren't a 'block', just like Republicans aren't a 'block'...etc.

Are there Muslim terrorists? Yes.

Are there white American terrorists? Yes.

The majority of Muslims are as horrified as you and I are about terrorism.

And, no, I'm not going to do your homework for you - the fact that you are unaware about Muslim protests around the world after every single high-profile act of Islamic terrorism means, to me, that you're simply unaware.

Mix up your media, perhaps?

rickyb

Were any American soldiers killed in these drone strikes?
it was just a quick tweet from him. thats a good question and generally are americans accidentally killed in drone strikes? im guessing not usually but i have no idea.

lets not forget that obama was the first president to specifically target and kill a US citizen by drone strike and i think donald already killed an american relative of his.

rickyb

I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Clue phone is ringing: It's for you!

Muslims aren't a 'block', just like white people aren't a 'block', just like Republicans aren't a 'block'...etc.

Are there Muslim terrorists? Yes.

Are there white American terrorists? Yes.

The majority of Muslims are as horrified as you and I are about terrorism.

And, no, I'm not going to do your homework for you - the fact that you are unaware about Muslim protests around the world after every single high-profile act of Islamic terrorism means, to me, that you're simply unaware.

Mix up your media, perhaps?
wasnt there a big one recently? i forgot

rickyb

PLX5Tt4.jpg
are you christian? when have you protested against KKK terrorism?

how about US government terrorism? or is US not a terror state and thats only iran and north korea etc lol

Non sequitur

If Islam is so wonderful why wouldn't every country want to espouse there type of society and beliefs? What is of value in regards to islam? Or are we free to reject this ideology?

Apparently in a pluralistic society where everything is "equal", nothing is absolute. This is the fatal flaw in modern western societies. Traditional beliefs are being supplanted by a strange new order.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If Islam is so wonderful why wouldn't every country want to espouse there type of society and beliefs? What is of value in regards to islam? Or are we free to reject this ideology?

Apparently in a pluralistic society where everything is "equal", nothing is absolute. This is the fatal flaw in modern western societies. Traditional beliefs are being supplanted by a strange new order.
You're free to reject Islam the same as you're free to reject Christianity. "Traditional" beliefs are on their way out whether you like it or not. Good riddance.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

There's nothing wonderful about it, it's just another religious belief. Like any religious belief the radical extremists are the biggest threat to society and that's who we have to worry about. The majority of muslims however are really no different than the majority of christians, they're more worried about paying their bills and getting their kids into a decent school than they are about killing non believers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Intelligence and evidence have blurred most absolutes.
The strange new order is the face of science.
But even that is blurred as religious leaders and their followers modify their beliefs with scientific dogma.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Intelligence and evidence have blurred most absolutes.
The strange new order is the face of science.
But even that is blurred as religious leaders and their followers modify their beliefs with scientific dogma.
dammit bro, you sound like you been listening to Deepak Chopra..