Terrorists

rickyb

Was reputable ...

I think Trump should have cut the military budget by 50% but using the chart that Abby used is the start of telling something that is not true.

If one does their budget by not including their mortgage and vehicle payments, it's not a budget.
id have to look into it why they report on it the way they do, but i dont think its bad intentions. i really trust hedges and abby martin, not so much TYT

Last edited:

rickyb

The selective moral outrage of the United States, among both Democrats and Republicans, over the alleged chemical attack—I know from two decades of covering war that the truth is very murky and easily manipulated in wartime—ignores America’s primary responsibility for the wholesale carnage that has left hundreds of thousands dead and millions as refugees, including 4 million from Iraq and 5 million from Syria. It ignores the 12,197 bombs we dropped on Syria last year. It ignores our role in creating the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and our role in arming and funding these jihadists in Syria. We have made sure that the Syrians—400,000 of whom have died and half of whom have been forced from their homes during the war—have many options when it comes to dying." - chris hedges

rickyb

C9UUzo9VwAEt0LC.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The selective moral outrage of the United States, among both Democrats and Republicans, over the alleged chemical attack—I know from two decades of covering war that the truth is very murky and easily manipulated in wartime—ignores America’s primary responsibility for the wholesale carnage that has left hundreds of thousands dead and millions as refugees, including 4 million from Iraq and 5 million from Syria. It ignores the 12,197 bombs we dropped on Syria last year. It ignores our role in creating the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and our role in arming and funding these jihadists in Syria. We have made sure that the Syrians—400,000 of whom have died and half of whom have been forced from their homes during the war—have many options when it comes to dying." - chris hedges
It's nice to have options.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Antifa wants combat training and firearms after losing the ‘Battle for Berkeley’

Antifa wants combat training and firearms after losing the ‘Battle for Berkeley’

Last week supporters of President Donald Trump clashed with members of the leftist group known as Antifa (short for anti-fascist) in Berkeley California. The meeting of the two groups soon erupted in violence, with Antifa using mace, M80’s, and various other weapons to attack Trump supporters.

According to Rebel Media’s Lauren Southern, Trump supporters were told by police not to bring any weapons, as police would protect them. Upon Anitfa’s arrival, the police retreated, leaving the Trump supporters to utilize whatever weapons they could get their hands on. Regardless, the Trump supporters routed Antifa after one of their members threw a smoke bomb, not realizing the wind was blowing in Antifa’s direction.

This loss prompted Antifa members to begin discussion about how they could better prepare themselves for future skirmishes against Trump supporters.

rickyb

saw this on the corporate news the other day:

5000 teens attempt suicide everyday in america. its the number 2 killer of teens.

why is the government wasting all its resources on terrorism when its very unlikely to affect anyone? whats the real agenda?

rickyb

Seems to me most victims of muslim terrorists are other muslims. Based on statistical odds, the question seems to be just how concern should we be of muslim terrorism?

I've decided the American Automobile driver and the American Policeman are statistically far greater dangers. Along with American hospitals.

The problem with terms like terrorist is in how easily they can be twisted to fit the agendas of others.
when is it moral or right for a terrorist to fight back against american government terror attacks (bombs, drones, etc) and what kind of targets are moral? is it only moral for them to fight back in self defense?

im guessing its immoral for a terrorist to attack the pentagon but it would be moral for a terrorist to attack an american tank.?

its moral for the rebellion to blow up the death star but immoral for vader to kill those jedi kids?

rickyb

chomskys lists off all the american presidents spreading democracy i mean dictatorships around the world and committing acts of terrorism by using violence to achieve political means.

the biggest terrorist organizations are governments. im sure corporations would be massive terror organizations if they didnt use the state police or whoever to smash workers and take resources.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
when is it moral or right for a terrorist to fight back against american government terror attacks (bombs, drones, etc) and what kind of targets are moral? is it only moral for them to fight back in self defense?

im guessing its immoral for a terrorist to attack the pentagon but it would be moral for a terrorist to attack an american tank.?

its moral for the rebellion to blow up the death star but immoral for vader to kill those jedi kids?
It depends on who writes history ... which is written by the victors.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

According to Rebel Media’s Lauren Southern, Trump supporters were told by police not to bring any weapons, as police would protect them. Upon Anitfa’s arrival, the police retreated, leaving the Trump supporters to utilize whatever weapons they could get their hands on. Regardless, the Trump supporters routed Antifa after one of their members threw a smoke bomb, not realizing the wind was blowing in Antifa’s direction.

This loss prompted Antifa members to begin discussion about how they could better prepare themselves for future skirmishes against Trump supporters.
They were stupid to believe The Police ... learn from the past.
They will be ready to protect themselves next time rather than trusting which way the wind blows.

rickyb

It depends on who writes history ... which is written by the victors.
i agree but i am wondering when is it ok for middle eastern terrorists to fight back against american empire and what targets are moral for them to attack?

for example martial arts are only to be used for self defence.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i agree but i am wondering when is it ok for middle eastern terrorists to fight back against american empire and what targets are moral for them to attack?

for example martial arts are only to be used for self defence.
Neither terrorist or governments bother with concepts of morality.