Terrorists

rickyb

news flash: governments probably dont even like democracy.

S.J. Kerrigan‏ @SeanJKerrigan 20h20 hours ago

Noam Chomsky

DX8m0-vUMAADMwX.jpg

rickyb

the US dept of defense used to be called the department of war.

the old name is more honest.

the dept of defense is the biggest employer in the world LOL

rickyb

Blasphemy. The federal government is there for me and my family. I want it involved in all aspects of my life, like where I can carry my gun, what kind of gun I can buy, what will be taught to children, what kind of cakes I can bake... etc etc.
should we get rid of speed limits and just leave it to the free market ie go as fast as you like?

Non sequitur

should we get rid of speed limits and just leave it to the free market ie go as fast as you like?
We should obviously respect each other. When relocating to a different country, you have to understand what your getting into. If your belief system is against there belief system maybe its not a good fit.

rickyb

words not forgotten:

1. Louis Allday‏ @Louis_Allday 2h2 hours ago
  2. Louis Allday Retweeted Madeleine Albright
  3. A woman who said the death of 500,000 Iraqi children was "worth it" has written a book called Fascism: A Warning. Words fail me tbh.https://twitter.com/madeleine/status/979026257831710720 …
  4. Louis Allday added,
  5. DZYx83CU0AEsaPY.jpg

Madeleine AlbrightVerified account @madeleine
    My new book, Fascism: A Warning, is available for pre-order now and will be released on April 10. I wrote this call to action because history has taught…
    Show this thread

Babagounj

Strength through joy
An Tso Sun — an 18-year-old in the U.S. on a student visa — is accused of making a threat to another Bonner Prendergast Catholic High School student, saying he was plotting a shooting spree on May 1, according to The Inquirer. Afterward, the foreign exchange student said he was “just kidding.”

Nonetheless, the student whom Sun had made the threat to told authorities and school officials. After the foreign exchange student was arrested by police, his home was raided and authorities found that Sun had been searching how to buy an AK-47 and an AR-15.

“When you add it all together, we believe that he was planning something horrible,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood told the local media.

Though police did not find a gun in his home, they did find:

• A bulletproof vest
  • A ski mask
  • 9mm bullets
  • A crossbow
  • Earplugs
Sun first entered the country in July 2017. Now, the foreign exchange student is being held at the Delaware County Prison and is charged with making terrorist threats.

rickyb

why does america align itself with such violent countries like UK, israel, and saudi arabia????:

Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 12h12 hours ago

Read about life in Gaza - for the millions who are trapped and imprisoned by Israel, blocked from leaving their open-air cage by a foreign military for years, which controls their air, sea and borders - and decide for yourself what you think of Israel https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/i-dont-want-this-life-10-palestinians-shot-dead-by-israeli-army-on-gaza-border/2018/03/30/2cec8d16-341b-11e8-b6bd-0084a1666987_story.html?utm_term=.bddf1f01292f …

DZlbnJVX0AAs2ni.jpg

DZlbouZX4AAjhnW.jpg

DZlbpmDWAAIBCsb.jpg

newfie

An Tso Sun — an 18-year-old in the U.S. on a student visa — is accused of making a threat to another Bonner Prendergast Catholic High School student, saying he was plotting a shooting spree on May 1, according to The Inquirer. Afterward, the foreign exchange student said he was “just kidding.”

Nonetheless, the student whom Sun had made the threat to told authorities and school officials. After the foreign exchange student was arrested by police, his home was raided and authorities found that Sun had been searching how to buy an AK-47 and an AR-15.

“When you add it all together, we believe that he was planning something horrible,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood told the local media.

Though police did not find a gun in his home, they did find:

• A bulletproof vest
  • A ski mask
  • 9mm bullets
  • A crossbow
  • Earplugs
Sun first entered the country in July 2017. Now, the foreign exchange student is being held at the Delaware County Prison and is charged with making terrorist threats.

that "joke" will cost him dearly