Terrorists

Non sequitur

That would be the quietest Revolution that ever took place because it would be internal. No pointing fingers just looking at yourself and changing that which needs to be changed.

rickyb

Seriously Ricky the only Revolution that will ever work is if everybody takes individual responsibility for their actions
well if were gonna stay on topic, the only way things will work is when citizens hold their government accountable for wars (terrorism) abroad.

rickyb

That would be the quietest Revolution that ever took place because it would be internal. No pointing fingers just looking at yourself and changing that which needs to be changed.
yea but if enough people do that then the world changes anyways.

what are you gonna do?

rickyb

Vote. Take care of my own house. Pray. Discuss. Not running for anything.
so you vote. you could donate to your fav political orgs pushing values you believe in. justice needs money. you could get organized and pressure your representative. voting is not good enough.

rickyb

Ok if individuals take care of their obligations, the worlds problems are vastly diminished.
when individuals are not pressuring their government then they are not acting in their self interest.

for example if you think there should be small government, then you actually have to do something about it. voting is not good enough and alot of people dont even do that.

rickyb

Remi Brulin‏ @RBrulin 15h15 hours ago

May 4, 1972: Nixon to Kissinger, advocating for some good old genocidal state terrorism craziness against a "sh##-### country"

DTTsoChU8AAF5Nl.jpg

rickyb

me and a coworker decided to get paid to debate about terrorism yesterday. hes one of these guys who wrongly thinks the whole muslim religion is comparable to how george bush said he invaded iraq because god told him to or whatever.

he agrees with me sortve on governments blowing up other countries for resources and control. i always say stop government wars and see what happens to radicalized muslims if they settle down. he disagrees war is terrorism but couldnt give me a definition of terrorism. i gave him the google definition. he started talking about the definition of bravery and comparing it to war and terrorism and the definition of bravery obviously has nothing to do with either of those.

he thinks that all muslims are just waiting to violently take over and impose their religion. i dont buy that because A: all the guys i listen to i say its a peaceful religion. B: i dont think my left wing activist friends who are muslims would keep practicing a religion like that just because their parents did it, and i dont think they lied to me when i asked them about their religion. some muslims i know are the most giving, caring people ive ever met.

as ive posted before, the number of radicalized muslims is a needle in a haystack. the biggest terror group in america are whites who probably practice their perverted version of christianity.

when i look up the definition of "war" is makes no reference to why armed conflict is being carried out. whereas with terrorism its violence to achieve political outcomes. its not really debatable that governments usually go to war to achieve political outcomes which fufills the definition of terrorism, more precisely state terrorism.

i was thinking my large donations to anti capitalist organizations could also have an affect on government fighting wars for resources. so in a sense i am a huge anti govt-terrorism activist.

Non sequitur

You have the freedom to be good. Outside of that how do you suppose we make people good? What kind of a system does Saudi Arabia have? A Muslim welfare state. Is this the utopia you were thinking of? Personal responsibility will garner a happy and successful society. Not talking about wealth. In free western states you have the freedom to pursue happiness. Look to yourself for outcome and results.