It will be fine

you can't put a price on little donnie playing with his toys
the silver spoon kid loves to play with his toy soldiers
just look at all those medals on captain bone spurs:
TrumpFlip.jpg
That's Cadet bone spurs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Leave my weed out of this. I'd pay good cash for that VW.
A place here has them lined up and they rent them to tourists who look like they've never seen the ocean before.
I see them constantly......some refurbished, some not....just parked at our local stores. We are a beach town.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
A place here has them lined up and they rent them to tourists who look like they've never seen the ocean before.
I see them constantly......some refurbished, some not....just parked at our local stores. We are a beach town.
Got to find a decent one and have it shipped to Kauai for my retirement.

My daughter's in SoCal this weekend. First thing she bitched about was the price for weed.

moreluck

golden ticket member

My daughter's in SoCal this weekend. First thing she bitched about was the price for weed.
My best friend just got back from Kauai on the red eye last night. He had 7 gloomy, rainy days....no beach or pool days. Daughter has a lawn service business on Oahu and she's had a bunch of days off from so much rain. It's extra wet this year.
All of Hawaii is too humid for me.......SoCal has the perfect humidity and weather for me. I love Vegas, but it's too dry and hot!!

MAKAVELI

Everything is expensive in Cali. It's just how it is. Legal weed has to add all those taxes which makes it more expensive.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Agree.
I checked it out and freaking through the roof (recreational).
You can get an ounce here from $180 - $250 grown in the same buildings that Cali and Oregon weed is grown.