Terrorists

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm serious, most licensed growers are not going to risk jail time and losing their license to transport it across state lines.
Are you aware that one person can grow 250 plants for personal use with the right medical permit.
Husband and wife = 500 plants.
These guys are harvesting up to 10 pounds per plant.
This is good stuff too!

MAKAVELI

Are you aware that one person can grow 250 plants for personal use with the right medical permit.
Husband and wife = 500 plants.
These guys are harvesting up to 10 pounds per plant.
This is good stuff too!
Different counties have different rules out here for a non licensed grow. I'm talking about the licensed growers out here for dipenseries. Lots of regulations on them and you are not likely buying the same stuff that is sold in a dispensary in Cali. They are not going to risk jail time and the $ they invested to transport out of state.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Different counties have different rules out here for a non licensed grow. I'm talking about the licensed growers out here for dipenseries. Lots of regulations on them and you are not likely buying the same stuff that is sold in a dispensary in Cali. They are not going to risk jail time and the $ they invested to transport out of state.
OK ... still really good stuff.
I mostly buy oil cartridges which can be made from the trimmings (so I'm told). Better quality and strength than what I have bought in dispensaries in Colorado.

MAKAVELI

OK ... still really good stuff.
I mostly buy oil cartridges which can be made from the trimmings (so I'm told). Better quality and strength than what I have bought in dispensaries in Colorado.
I'm not saying it's lower quality, just that dispensaries and their products are highly regulated.

rickyb

Paul Mason liked
Andy Riga, Montreal‏Verified account @andyriga 4h4 hours ago

Evidence presented at Alexandre Bissonnette's sentencing hearing this morning includes a list of some of the Twitter accounts he was checking in the month before he killed six men at a Quebec City mosque.

Da7CTEFVQAAaVSD.jpg

rickyb

our neighbour thinks the US govt is worse than ISIS.

i agree.

the only group who gives the US govt a run for the title of biggest terrorist is the arms industry or wall street, but in a sense theyre the same thing as the govt.

rickyb

i think at the beginning they say john kirakou was the 1st government whistleblower to confirm US torture program.

they talk about hollywood propaganda, double standards for leaking stuff at CIA, torture not working and causing more terrorism, the terrorists john caught and how they always blamed (US) bombs for radicalizing into terrorists, and partial psychopaths being ideal corporate america + CIA employees.

rickyb

Cable News Largely Ignores Deaths of 4,645 in Puerto Rico to Focus on Roseanne
HeadlineMay 31, 2018
H6_Puerto-rico-deaths-overlooked.jpg

In related news, the cable news networks are facing criticism for spending far more time covering the Roseanne story than the stunning new Harvard report that found at least 4,645 people died in Puerto Rico due to Hurricane Maria. That figure is 70 times higher than the official death toll. According to Media Matters, the main cable news networks covered Roseanne for over 10 hours on Tuesday and Wednesday morning. They covered Hurricane Maria’s death toll in Puerto Rico for just over 30 minutes. Fox News spent just 48 seconds covering the Puerto Rico story. On Wednesday San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz posted a message on Twitter reading, “Never forgotten! Never again!” In an attached photo, she was wearing a hat with the number 4,645.