Texas Cop killed by BLM supporter

wayfair

swollen member
You mean like how you and your right wing sheep convicted Michael Brown of strong arm robbery before any type of investigation?
evidence I read was that MB reached for LEOs weapon and it fired... left some blood and bruises on officer.... what did you hear?

he was hands up don't shoot right?? well how did he get inside leos personal space to get near the gun.....

MAKAVELI

evidence I read was that MB reached for LEOs weapon and it fired... left some blood and bruises on officer.... what did you hear?

he was hands up don't shoot right?? well how did he get inside leos personal space to get near the gun.....
No video of the shooting, right?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
how did MB 's DNA show up in the police vehicle?
Another deflection tactic.
Doesn't matter what happens before a suspect surrenders.

What I find odd is you have trouble answering a basic question:
If the second video yet to be released shows the suspect with both hands up and no gun in his hand, would the shooting be justified or not?

brett636

My use of the term racist is completely valid based upon the disturbing ease with which you jump to that conclusion.

From dictionary.com

racist

[rey-sist]

• Examples
  • Word Origin
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

Now explain to me how my assuming this was a BLM killing(which everyone is pretty much sure it is) is racist in anyway given the above definition. Please note that you have to prove that I believe my own racial group to be superior to the alleged killer's racial group via my assumption.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now explain to me how my assuming this was a BLM killing(which everyone is pretty much sure it is) is racist in anyway given the above definition. Please note that you have to prove that I believe my own racial group to be superior to the alleged killer's racial group via my assumption.
No everyone isn't pretty much sure it is. But just to humor you:
What exactly is your definition of a "BLM killing".

brett636

No everyone isn't pretty much sure it is. But just to humor you:
What exactly is your definition of a "BLM killing".

I guess I should have added something regarding those of us grounded in reality are pretty sure its a BLM killing. Those of you stuck in a PC fairytale land are the ones trying to say it isn't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I guess I should have added something regarding those of us grounded in reality are pretty sure its a BLM killing. Those of you stuck in a PC fairytale land are the ones trying to say it isn't.
Again I'll ask even though you'll probably avoid it again:
What is your definition of a "BLM killing"?

brett636

Again I'll ask even though you'll probably avoid it again:
What is your definition of a "BLM killing"?

I am under no obligation to answer your questions. If you can't recognize a BLM motivated killing when one happens then I don't think any listing of the facts of this case as we currently know them will change your mind. Its time for BLM to be recognized as the hate group that it is, and to charge all BLM motivated criminal acts as hate crimes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am under no obligation to answer your questions. If you can't recognize a BLM motivated killing when one happens then I don't think any listing of the facts of this case as we currently know them will change your mind. Its time for BLM to be recognized as the hate group that it is, and to charge all BLM motivated criminal acts as hate crimes.
So in other words you have no clue what you're talking about. Gotcha.
Feel free to continue your ranting sorry to interrupt.