Texas Cop killed by BLM supporter

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
First, any story linking to 'The Blaze' is biased. Secondly, all protests attract people that are on the fringes, anarchists, if you'll allow that perspective.

When you isolate extremes and paint the mass of the protesters with that viewpoint, you are being disingenuous.

So far you have posted statements that could have you sued in a court of law, if anyone cared about what you say.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING YOUR TITLE TO THIS THREAD.

Please don't make me shout.

"The Blaze" is completely unbiased, fair and balanced, and not connected in any way to Glenn Beck. It is not a Far Right wing vehicle for Beck to pander to his followers and heighten their fears and paranoia, OR a means to sell them essentials like precious metals, dehydrated foods, gun safes, bunkers, tinfoil God Reception Units, or like items that have made Mr. Beck incredibly rich.

brett636

Really? You think that the linked video was #BLM in a nutshell?

I think the shell has been misplaced.

Yes, a group of highly violent and stupid people who are mad at "white america" for the problems they have created within their own communities and families. What these fools tend to forget is that they are much more likely to be shot by their own "kind" than a white police officer. In Indianapolis, for example, nearly 80% of all homicide victims this year have been black and nearly all the perpetrators who have been arrested are also black. How can they say their lives matter like its the police gunning them down in droves when it's their fellow black "brothers and sisters" who are much more likely to be the trigger person. Then you have morons like in the video calling for open season on white people only further proving my point. I hope any future victims of that man are concealed carry holders who lodge a hot chunk of lead deep in his skull.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING YOUR TITLE TO THIS THREAD.

Please don't make me shout.

Shout all you want.

That doesn't make you right.

It's funny.

You respond with "emotional" ramblings in the Gun Thread.

And, others offer facts.... without resorting to typing in CAPS.

(to try and make a point)

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Black Lives Matter Activist Arrested for Online Threat to “Kill All White People” in La Plata, Maryland
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-kill-all-white-people-in-la-plata-maryland/