Texas school shooting

Thebrownblob

Of course the cop standing around the hallway checking his phone while kids dies has the Punisher thin blue line logo as his wallpaper. You know, because he's such a badass.

FXgAtAwWYAEH6u3
Perhaps but let’s not lose side of the fact that you want to give up your right and everyone else’s right to own again so that these people can “take care of you”. And you despise them

newolddude

Perhaps but let’s not lose side of the fact that you want to give up your right and everyone else’s right to own again so that these people can “take care of you”. And you despise them
I love cops when they do their job. I despise them when they stand around with their thumbs up their butts while children die.

I also don't want to take away all guns, just limit who can buy certain types. You know 18-21 year olds with murder fantasies.

Thebrownblob

I love cops when they do their job. I despise them when they stand around with their thumbs up their butts while children die.

I also don't want to take away all guns, just limit who can buy certain types. You know 18-21 year olds with murder fantasies.
You mean adults? The same ones that can go to war? And vote?

Thebrownblob

If you're going to put this in 6 inch letters on the side of your car, then do it.

TEXAS-ELEMENTARY-SCHOOL-SHOOTNG.jpg
This might be difficult for you to understand but they did their job. They are policy enforcers there to protect and serve their masters the legislatures and politicians who make those laws. Maybe when you realize that you’ll realize what you’re up against

Thebrownblob

Are you claiming the Uvalde or Highland Park shooter would have been let in to the military?
I’m claiming he was of the age are you not? You’re like the school teacher who wants to punish everyone because of one person. It’s a childish notion that you have because you have childish emotions and are actually childish

Thebrownblob

Are you claiming the Uvalde or Highland Park shooter would have been let in to the military?
Are you claiming that he wouldn’t have broke another law if he couldn’t buy them legally? Because every time there’s a shooting in a gun free area or a gun restricted state you say it’s because there’s illegal guns. Criminals don’t care about laws or policy enforcers.

newolddude

Are you claiming that he wouldn’t have broke another law if he couldn’t buy them legally? Because every time there’s a shooting in a gun free area or a gun restricted state you say it’s because there’s illegal guns. Criminals don’t care about laws or policy enforcers.
Then why have any laws at all? They'll just be broken. Why have any police? They aren't here to do anything for us.

Thebrownblob

Then why have any laws at all? They'll just be broken. Why have any police? They aren't here to do anything for us.
Sure they are, after you’re dead they’ll arrest the guy. Because you we’re waiting for them to protect you.😂 laws only work for people who are worried about the consequences. Difficult for people with low intellect to understand.