Texas school shooting

newfie

I don’t know why you get so much hate.
I never see you being rude or mean to people, you’re a character for sure but a sweet one.
here we cull the herd. the weak the phony and the BS'ers are fed to the lions. Those strong enough to survive get to run with the herd. In this case you find his BS appealing so he has a chance to avoid being dinner.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
here we cull the herd. the weak the phony and the BS'ers are fed to the lions. Those strong enough to survive get to run with the herd. In this case you find his BS appealing so he has a chance to avoid being dinner.
It’s true, if they smell weakness or BS your done. Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t see it that. I think people just get tired of our stupidity. Being stupid and rude don’t make you strong.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re definitely not stupid, but you do alright in the other department. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It has its merits when warranted.
I think letting someone else control your anger makes you stupid. I’m very stupid in that regard. You lose your agency as a human beings when you let others bring that out of you, it isn’t a problem of them being rude to you, it’s a problem with you to want to be rude back.

There are definitely places where vengeful anger is merited in my eyes, but that’s mostly life or death self defense.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think letting someone else control your anger makes you stupid. I’m very stupid in that regard. You lose your agency as a human beings when you let others bring that out of you, it isn’t a problem of them being rude to you, it’s a problem with you to want to be rude back.

There are definitely places where vengeful anger is merited in my eyes, but that’s mostly life or death self defense.
We’re only human. I dislike pretentiousness. I appreciate people that are genuine and honest, with a warped sense of humor. Lol

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don’t know why you get so much hate.
The world is full of hate so posters on the BC struggle with this soul sickness as well. I seek to look on those that hate me with compassion and love.
I never see you being rude or mean to people, you’re a character for sure but a sweet one.
I try not to be rude or mean although I have fallen short at times I certainly will not justify it or claim that I was right when I have.

Thank you for your kindness.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Its phony nonsense.
I disagree.
He rarely takes a position on any issue.
I take positions frequently. This statement is not truthful.
He usually deflects and dances on positions.
That is just not true.
he earns the abuse he gets here.
As far as being a troll.

I have been posting on the BC since 2009.

I am far from a troll on this site.

IMO No one deserves abuse on an online discussion site, even the bully wannabes on a site do not deserve abuse.

Last edited: