Texas school shooting

I think letting someone else control your anger makes you stupid. I’m very stupid in that regard. You lose your agency as a human beings when you let others bring that out of you, it isn’t a problem of them being rude to you, it’s a problem with you to want to be rude back.

There are definitely places where vengeful anger is merited in my eyes, but that’s mostly life or death self defense.
But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Matthew 5:39 NKJV

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
One of my sons is an officer. I've learned a lot in the last 7 years he has been active.
He has done well and has moved up the ranks fast. He's unmarked now, and pretty much owns the county. He has killed 2 people. Both black, drug guys.He has been shot at more than he has told us.
The County Court House that serves the county my son works for, has a huge monument honoring the confederate soldiers who died because of the Yankee invasion. His boss said if there is any riots, trouble, or burning, we will stack bodies.
I say all that because like everything else, it’s who you work for and where you live.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Context Context Context.
This has nothing to do with defending yourself,
or defending what’s right.
So when the whoever is breaking in your house, Jesus is teaching you to show him where your safe is, let the whoever rape your wife, molest your daughter, and then you are to give him the keys to your car. Would that be turning the old cheek enough for you?…smh

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Context Context Context.
This has nothing to do with defending yourself.

So when the whoever is breaking in your house, Jesus is teaching you to show him where your safe is, let the whoever rape your wife, molest your daughter, and then you are to give him the keys to your car. Would that be turning the old cheek enough for you?…smh
Sell your cloak and buy a sword

El Correcto

god is dead

Oh great I attracted another schizo that’s gonna try to cast Jewish magic at me.

vantexan

Saw a Catholic scholar explain that more thoroughly. In the time of Jesus a slap on the right cheek was done with the left hand. It symbolized that person's superiority over another. By turning the left cheek and offering it to be struck, the striker would have no choice but to use his right hand. That signified equality. It was actually an act of defiance.

newolddude

If 30 armed cops in full tactical gear with ballistic shields were too afraid to confront one gunman with an AR15, maybe we shouldn’t be putting AR15s in the hands of civilians.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You guys like to make fun of "rednecks fighting the government" but then come out and say stuff like this. The cognitive dissonance is real.

newolddude

FXiDDyQWIAQLRw8