Texas school shooting

newolddude

Because none of the things you want to do would solve the real problem. Sick minds and evil hearts. Mentally disturbed people have access to all sorts of dangerous devices lol. He could’ve blown that school up. He could’ve drove his car onto the playground at recess and on and on probably more that I and you cannot think of because we don’t have sick evil minds.
Explosives are hard to acquire both from an access and knowledge point of view.

Cars require licenses and liability insurance to drive: guns do not.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He’s making up nonsense about things he does not know for sure because that’s what people like him do they insert their selves in a situation that they don’t have the full truth on or they just make up facts completely to shoot their narrative and then begin calling people names.
Ya I just wanted to know the answer to the question.

A simple "I don't know" would have sufficed, no need for him to make stuff up.

Thebrownblob

If it had been one of his kids in there would he have wished he had a gun so he could rush in himself?

Or sat back patiently waiting for the cops to do something?
Because that’s what most liberals do they rely on the government to care for them. And they’re never satisfied because the government cannot care for them.

Thebrownblob

Then why have any laws? They'll just be broken.
We’ve already been over this criminals don’t follow laws, the laws are in place to keep normal people like you and me from having issues with each other because at the very least we will fear the repercussions. What law was that kid going to care about when he knew he was coming out in the body bag and didn’t care? You truly don’t have the ability to grasp reality

newolddude

Because that’s what most liberals do they rely on the government to care for them. And they’re never satisfied because the government cannot care for them.
Meanwhile conservatives wrap themselves in the new American flag that elevates law enforcement.

r

1086e291-3178-41ca-b3de-0b1c4af3ec2b-MJS_TRUMP_12_wood_TRUMP_RALLY.jpg

newolddude

Actually explosives are very easy to come by.
Many of the IEDs used in Afghanistan against our troops were common fertilizer bombs.
And that's why the purchase is restricted here.

The Nashville 2nd Street bomber used more common materials. Law enforcement and explosives experts are amazed he managed to build the bomb and transport it without going off. They say most terrorists avoid the type the Nashville guy used because there are so many places to go wrong in the process.