Texas school shooting

Babagounj

Strength through joy

'I am begging you on my hands and knees, do something!' Sandy Hook congressman Chris Murphy begs Senate for gun reform after shooter, 18, kills 14 kids and a teacher at Uvalde elementary school​

• Chris Murphy, now the Democratic Senator for Connecticut, was the Congressman for the district where Sandy Hook is in 2012
  • On Tuesday, he told the Senate he was ready to beg 'on his hands and knees' for reform
  • It was after shooter Salvador Ramos, 18, shot and killed 14 kids at Robb Elementary School
  • He was seen approaching the school with what looked like an assault rifle
  • Murphy pleaded with Republicans to pass some kind of gun reform
  • 'What are we doing? Why are we here? What are we doing? I yield the floor,' he said

• NBA superstar LeBron James led the calls for change in the wake of the Robb Elementary School shooting in Texas that left 14 children and a teacher dead
  • The suspect, identified as 18-year-old high schooler Salvador Ramos, is also dead
  • Hillary Clinton joined in the calls for change saying: 'We simply need legislators willing to stop the scourge of gun violence in America that is murdering our children
  • Actress and activist Alyssa Milano called out Republican Senator Ted Cruz and Democrats Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema for their inaction on gun reform

Yet these same people say nothing about the violence on an average day in Chicago.

tourists24

Biden will call for gun control as usual. Get rid of the scary rifles from only the law abiding citizens. This shooter also had a pistol. Wonder if he’ll call for pistol laws too. As least this one wasn’t a “white supremacist” also

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden will call for gun control as usual. Get rid of the scary rifles from only the law abiding citizens. This shooter also had a pistol. Wonder if he’ll call for pistol laws too. As least this one wasn’t a “white supremacist” also
It's still early.
Some talking head will make a jump to that conclusion soon.

Box Ox

So sad. Depending on how this turns out, this might end up being the deadliest school shooting ever. As of now, 14 children and one teacher dead. All killed by an 18 year old who possibly killed his grandmother first. The town is only seven sq miles wide so that means many of the people probably know each other.

Hope that sick :censored2: wasn’t able to open the front door and walk right into the school. Schools where I am have been locked down with cameras and heavy doors that have to be remotely unlocked from the school office for years now.

If schools in that small town can’t afford that they should definitely be provided with the funding. The kids are worth it.

HFolb23

Stop posting the names and mug shots of these shooters and maybe, just maybe, the frequency of these events will decline. Until then, I don’t know why anyone is surprised that this still happens.

As I said before, both major political parties in the US are DIRECTLY responsible for orchestrating mass shooting events. The past 2 weeks prove my point. They will use your children's life to push forward an agenda of control and subjugation. The complete destruction and weakening of these parties is the only solution. They want you fighting amongst yourselves. And look where this gets us. Absolutely nowhere. They all want this to happen over and over and over and it's by design. Don't you all get it.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Hope that sick :censored2: wasn’t able to open the front door and walk right into the school. Schools where I am have been locked down with cameras and heavy doors that have to be remotely unlocked from the school office for years now.

If schools in that small town can’t afford that they should definitely be provided with the funding. The kids are worth it.
I thought all Texas schools were able to lock down at a moments notice. We can't get in to our grandkids school in Texas without going through 2 sets of locked doors into the office where we have to show ID and get a sticker with your face printed on it attached to you and then through another set of locked doors into the classroom area. All classrooms are lockable also.

Last edited: