Texas school shooting

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I spent some vacay about 40 miles from there last week. Very rural area, depressed, a lot of buildings and homes boarded up. It would surprise me if they had the school locked down. The "it won't happen here" syndrome. 78% latino and 19% white.

Box Ox

I thought all Texas schools were able to lock down at a moments notice. We can't get in to our grandkids school in Texas without going through 2 sets of locked doors into the office where we have to show ID and get a sticker with your face printed on it attached to you and then through another set of locked doors into the classroom area. All classrooms are lockable also.

No idea if all schools in Texas lock their outer doors by default. Dunno if there are state mandates or if it varies by school system. Sounds like this guy walked right in.

bacha29

On a rapidly shrinking list where America is still first among "civilized" nations, this nation takes pride in having the best equipped mass murders in the world. It's only fair that the perpetrator be well armed and therefore afforded a fair chance to shoot his way out of the police gun battle occurring afterward regardless of how many little kids he slaughtered earlier.

Box Ox

On a rapidly shrinking list where America is still first among "civilized" nations, this nation takes pride in having the best equipped mass murders in the world.
It's only fair
regardless of how many little kids he slaughtered

The left does also enjoy its own brand of mass murder allowance that’s legal in very few western countries: late term abortion. All the way up to the point of birth.

But I do agree with you that something has to change so we’re not just waiting for the next classroom full of elementary school kids to be splattered all over the walls over and over again.

tourists24

On a rapidly shrinking list where America is still first among "civilized" nations, this nation takes pride in having the best equipped mass murders in the world. It's only fair that the perpetrator be well armed and therefore afforded a fair chance to shoot his way out of the police gun battle occurring afterward regardless of how many little kids he slaughtered earlier.
So what "common sense" gun laws would keep a law breaker from getting a gun?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The left does also enjoy its own brand of mass murder allowance that’s legal in very few western countries: late term abortion. All the way up to the point of birth.

But I do agree with you that something has to change so we’re not just waiting for the next classroom full of elementary school kids to be splattered all over the walls over and over again.
Harden the schools. They haven’t even spent all the covid money. Instead of wasting it on teachers and air filters, protect the kids.

Box Ox

Harden the schools. They haven’t even spent all the covid money. Instead of wasting it on teachers and air filters, protect the kids.

Sounds logical to me. The "it could never happen here" mindset of some areas when public school system budgets are put together probably wouldn't be such a huge obstacle if the funds for doing so were already available.

MAKAVELI

It's really sad that most cuckservatives blame other countries and most non white people for this countries problems but can't comprehend these guns are 100% American made and proliferated

Thebrownblob

It's really sad that most cuckservatives blame other countries and most non white people for this countries problems but can't comprehend these guns are 100% American made and proliferated
1653449828080.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s really sad that left wing scumbags are so easily duped. Tupac indeed.