Texas school shooting

tourists24

Obviously you missed the point. This kid literally committed this massacre days after turning 18 and purchasing these guns.
I didn't miss any point. Just because he could buy one legally doesn't mean he couldn't have gotten a gun even if the legal purchasing age was 21.... or 41.... or pick an age.

tourists24

Hold up bruh. I thought things like this didn't happen in cu k states like Texas with open carry laws?
It can happen anywhere. Maybe like gun free zones or in places that it's not even legal to have a firearm. Even in an open carry if you don't have them around there is no one to shoot back

Thebrownblob

My point is you make it easy and the killing is easy. The illegal market is easy because of the massive number of guns in the country. Its all about numbers son....
You don’t have a point, up until today the kid was not banned from buying a gun for any reason that I heard of. We already have criminal background checks.
He was an adult, he made an awful choice, blame him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Oh it's absolute bull:censored2: that the government and media are actively orchestrating and pushing corrupted youth to carry out the next mass shooting. IT'S ALL TRUE. Republicans and Democrats are all to blame. It's in plain sight. Strip them of their power and schools can be remotely safe again.
Absolutely, more absolute bulls:censored2:t.

Thebrownblob

Your people invaded, enslaved and committed genocide. Why would I want them here?
1653453214830.gif

Nah
I didn't miss any point. Just because he could buy one legally doesn't mean he couldn't have gotten a gun even if the legal purchasing age was 21.... or 41.... or pick an age.
I don't know the laws in Texas, but everywhere I've lived you have to be at least 21 to get a handgun...which is what the stories I've read said he used.