THANKS BACK OF THE TRUCK!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I can’t do that. My pecker is too big. I’d accidentally hit the shelf and get 3rd degree burns on my D*
Wow, I was glad to see someone else has that problem. It's like there is no one to ever talk about it with when I suddenly have those weird burns. I have to admit, the water in the toilets are usually deep and cold and I think that I would rather have a burn than frostbite on my junk.

ManInBrown

Have fun getting fired after the owners see you on one of their many cameras in their pool

Also, never deliver anything anywhere besides the front door, especially if there is not a walkway to the back.
Yup. I had one customer on my route that had requested the package be left on the back deck using that mychoice thing. When i would scan it, it would say leave at back deck. Never did it once. Im not walking into anyones backyard.

UPSER1987

Yup. I had one customer on my route that had requested the package be left on the back deck using that mychoice thing. When i would scan it, it would say leave at back deck. Never did it once. Im not walking into anyones backyard.

Ooooo.... you a baaaaad man....not even once

Re-Raise

D9478A59-2871-4CC2-BE4E-52CCF79ABAF8.gif

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I only delivered to the back yard about 98,564 times.

JustDeliverIt

I don't deliver in a good neighborhood at all and 90% of my resi's go to the back yard. You leave them up front or on the side, they won't be there when the customer comes home. You tuck them around the back of the house, people don't see them, the package is there for them.

KoennenTiger

I don't deliver in a good neighborhood at all and 90% of my resi's go to the back yard. You leave them up front or on the side, they won't be there when the customer comes home. You tuck them around the back of the house, people don't see them, the package is there for them.

I've been on my ghetto route for awhile. At this point I got personal arrangements for where each house gets to find its ups boxes. Window wells, behind the bushes, back yard, never ever ever DR even though I can, it's a weird route though in the outskirts of a real big downtown area.

Half my resis are living in $3 million dollar condos, I deliver to the homeless shelter and a few apartment buildings filled with mental patients, and finish off in an area where I hide every single box and the 'better' peeps keep attack dogs in their yards so yeah I leave an info notice that has DOG written on it in permanent marker and if they want it DRed they leave their gate open.

Hopefully nobody rob them.