Thanks Jim Hoffa hall and Sean O'brien.

stink219

Screwup? Are you saying that taking a strong stand against unjust discharges is a screwup? Well of course you are. Anytime members or a local stands up against U.P.S., our current administration and "followers" consider it to be a screwup.

Sent using BrownCafe App
When it costs the livelihood of drivers, your local finances and public opinion only to fail miserably at continued negotiation after an admitted illegal wildcat by an agenda laden BA only to have it addressed by the IBT after a day.... I'd say it was a screw up. Ohhh let me guess, it was all part of the master plan? Sell your BS to a weak minded TDUer. They live by the conspiracy. And if I need to make it clear, there were many ways to address the issues 804 has without selling 250 down the river. Not my fault you adhere to the failed extremist ideology. Don't worry, the IBT will keep you safe.

Are you kidding me?!

LagunaBrown

Hey 407. How bout you wake up HOFFA hall and obrien and tell them to come show face in PHL and save 2500 employees healthcare.... Crickets??,

Sent using BrownCafe App

Who promised you anything? Oh that's right Zuckerman did..... Maybe you should talk to him about that. I am amused how you guys are such bad asses that talk smack on the IBT and in the same breath cry for help... Did it ever cross your mind that Liam, Zuckerman, Pope and Sylvester may really be the "B" team?
Here is the real life analogy for TDU: Try cussing out a cop and tell him your exercising your freedom of speech rights. Let us know us if he puts the cuffs on and drags your a zzz to jail or is cool to you.....

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

PHLtroublemaker

Hey Laguna enjoy your "TEAMCARE in disguise" aka carve out plan!! Wait till you try to use it and see the difference!! What flavor kool aid is in the fridge?

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

Hey 407. How bout you wake up HOFFA hall and obrien and tell them to come show face in PHL and save 2500 employees healthcare.... Crickets??,
So the pension and FT jobs reason for voting "no" is just a smoke screen for healthcare. Teamcare is very good insurance. You will not be in company plan. The sooner you realize this, the sooner we all can move on and "enjoy" the benefits of this new contract.

How many people are waiting for this to go through to retire? The sooner they retire, the sooner a PT person goes FT.

If there was a legitimate concern as to why you are voting "no", I would support you guys, but this hysteria over Teamcare is ridiculous.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So the pension and FT jobs reason for voting "no" is just a smoke screen for healthcare. Teamcare is very good insurance. You will not be in company plan. The sooner you realize this, the sooner we all can move on and "enjoy" the benefits of this new contract.

How many people are waiting for this to go through to retire? The sooner they retire, the sooner a PT person goes FT.

If there was a legitimate concern as to why you are voting "no", I would support you guys, but this hysteria over Teamcare is ridiculous.

I was in the company plan.
I am still in the company plan and as long as they continue to vote no, I will continue to be in the company plan.
The sooner you realize this, the sooner you and the like can discontinue the hard sell.
As it stands today, there's no "I" or "me" in Teamcare.
Welcome to Limbo-land.

Last edited:

PHLtroublemaker

Hey ups chuck!! Look at the facts from my view....
I'm not opposed to TEAMCARE!!
BUT WE ARE OPPOSED TO THE LEVEL OF HEALTHCARE BEING OFFERED..... what am I getting in return to accept an offer that is many steps down from what I have had my whole career?? THE BIG RAISE? Lol. HOFFA even admitted that TEAMCARE will not work !! I never ever had a portion of my raise used for healthcare!! Guess what!! It's going to happen if you get your way!!

As for the RETIREES ... I am thanked daily by the RETIREES !! Not only did we hold up the drop in coverage for them but they all currently still enjoy $50 a month healthcare!!!!!
As for FULLTIME jobs..... We are still owed jobs from last
Contract!!!
As for employees waiting to retire... We currently can go out at 50 years old and have excellent healthcare!!
NOT WITH TEAMCARE!! IF I RETIRE AT 50 I will have NO CARE!!!
OHHH n incase you wanted to know what's lacking in the TEAMCARE plan.....
20% ER co pay !!!!! Currently I have 100% Coverage!! ALL THE TIME!!
The change of the "1 punch rule"
Currently is once a month being changed to once a week!
That's just a short list for u!!
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THESE CONCESSIONS!!
OHHH n btw your welcome for the bump in your healthcare!!
VOTE NO EVEN HELPED YOU OUT!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

LagunaBrown

Hey Laguna enjoy your "TEAMCARE in disguise" aka carve out plan!! Wait till you try to use it and see the difference!! What flavor kool aid is in the fridge?

Sent using BrownCafe App

You should jump on our plan before it's too late.

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

PHLtroublemaker

You should jump on our plan before it's too late.

I wasn't offered the plan yet...
Is the one punch once a week?
Is the ER coverage 80% for emergency but not admitted?
Can you retire at 50 with healthcare?
Do RETIREES still pay $50 a month?
This is just a few of the changes that we are against,"....
I'll gladly take it when our level of healthcare is maintained ....

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

@PHLtroublemaker
Show me where Hoffa said Teamcare would not work. He wrote that letter in connection with two smaller unions referring to the smaller HC olans, not ours.

You claim they haven't created the required FT jobsfrom last contract. Grieve it. If ther hadn't created last contract, what makes you think they will create them this time around.

I'm not for anyone who only wants to work one day/month, and keep full benes. Are you kidding me. That will bust a company pretty quickly.

How often are you going to ER? ER is not suppose to replace a PCP.

Believe it or not, this company will make more money every year. That is the nature of the beast. This company will not survive just breaking even, and you really don't want that to happen. You think it is bad now.

PHLtroublemaker

@PHLtroublemaker
Show me where Hoffa said Teamcare would not work. He wrote that letter in connection with two smaller unions referring to the smaller HC olans, not ours.

You claim they haven't created the required FT jobsfrom last contract. Grieve it. If ther hadn't created last contract, what makes you think they will create them this time around.

I'm not for anyone who only wants to work one day/month, and keep full benes. Are you kidding me. That will bust a company pretty quickly.

How often are you going to ER? ER is not suppose to replace a PCP.

Believe it or not, this company will make more money every year. That is the nature of the beast. This company will not survive just breaking even, and you really don't want that to happen. You think it is bad now.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1397689452.894904.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

PHLtroublemaker

HOFFA said "plans like ours"
I didn't say it.... HE DID!!
As for the ER.... Emergencies arise here and there and you cannot wait to get an appointment with your family doctor!! That is a major concession. Ups chuck
This time is yours brother

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

HOFFA said "plans like ours"
I didn't say it.... HE DID!!
As for the ER.... Emergencies arise here and there and you cannot wait to get an appointment with your family doctor!! That is a major concession. Ups chuck
This time is yours brother
He was speaking for all unions collectively, not ours specifically. In that letter, three union presidents signed the letter, in which we were the biggest. He was showing solidarity with our brothers in smaller unions.

As far as ER, copays are necessary to deter people from using it as a main treatment option. Instead of major concession, I'd say a minor one that affects relatively few folks.

island1fox

Wow. How do you know just or unjust discharge ???

Just like with Liam --when the Company and Union disagree on a discharge --Let an ARBITRATOR decide.

Of course for some people --no discharge is just.

Not following the Grievance Procedure to the next legal and common sense step --arbitration ---but putting 250 Drivers jobs at risk --major screwup by local 804--does not take a follower to see this --just REALITY.

Irishman Collins

Which benefits are you referring to? Lets see, the lesser health plan, another year of progression for part timers, single day vacation drivers working essentially all year? What benefits are you referring to, from what I see there is nothing but increased wages to help us cover the additional health care cost from Turdcare!

Sent using BrownCafe App

PHLtroublemaker

He was speaking for all unions collectively, not ours specifically. In that letter, three union presidents signed the letter, in which we were the biggest. He was showing solidarity with our brothers in smaller unions.

As far as ER, copays are necessary to deter people from using it as a main treatment option. Instead of major concession, I'd say a minor one that affects relatively few folks.

How about the other concessions I listed?.... Men who worked here 30 years retired and now can't enjoy the $50 a month healthcare.... One punch rule?? Raises going to vanish due to allocation ... 4 year progression.... No better language on the worst article in the contract ... Article 4o.....
You voted yes to this???
What a brother

Sent using BrownCafe App