watdaflock?

I get paper checks, even though I get direct deposit. I know I could opt out of getting checks, it’s a simple thing. It’s also a simple thing to not violate the contract.
If you get direct deposit, you're not also getting a paper check.
Sounds like you may not be paperless, as in you get a printed copy of your check?

Personally, I think its simpler to log onto the UPS portal Thursday morning to check my deposit amount.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
It’s funny how people who don’t live in expensive areas yet get paid the same as people who do live in expensive areas wanna act like goddam accountants...you have no idea why the next man or woman needs a check...just cause you live in a place where a house costs 300 bucks and a few sacks of potatoes doesn’t mean the next person does...piss off meat heads

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sounds like you may not be paperless, as in you get a printed copy of your check?

Personally, I think its simpler to log onto the UPS portal Thursday morning to check my deposit amount.

He is getting a pay statement, not an actual check.

I 100% agree that it is much easier to be paperless direct. The only statement that you actually need is the EOY statement for tax prep purposes.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

No, I get a paper check every week and direct deposit. Not sure you could have both nowadays. There’s a statement of taxes and hours on top, the actual non live check at the bottom. It’s just like everyone else’s that doesn’t have DD, it’s just the check isn’t live.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
No, I get a paper check every week and direct deposit. Not sure you could have both nowadays. There’s a statement of taxes and hours on top, the actual non live check at the bottom. It’s just like everyone else’s that doesn’t have DD, it’s just the check isn’t live.
Direct Deposit Advice Slip.

Nimnim

The Nim
They may cut the paychecks for Wednesday, but they will be postdated. Direct deposit will not be impacted as the electronic system works without a clerk at the counter at the bank on a holiday.