Timtron22

WTF! Just got a message from my bank saying my direct deposit is scheduled for the 24th. Gotta be :censored2:in kidding me. Passed 2 years I've been getting paid before thanksgiving. Thanks UPS.

Timtron22

UPS is very sorry you’re getting paid on the contractually agreed upon day.
Did you not fully read? That in the past year's we've been getting paid BEFORE thanksgiving. Now all a sudden they change it up. Everyone else at work too including HR said today the direct deposit hits. Done believing what UPS says.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did you not fully read? That in the past year's we've been getting paid BEFORE thanksgiving. Now all a sudden they change it up. Everyone else at work too including HR said today the direct deposit hits. Done believing what UPS says.

I went back the past 3 years and all of the checks were dated for Friday.

Can I lend you a few bucks?

PT Car Washer

I went back the past 3 years and all of the checks were dated for Friday.

Can I lend you a few bucks?
We normally receive our pay checks on Thursday but are dated for Friday. This week we will receive our checks on Wednesday but will be dated for Friday. If I was that hard up for cash I would just cash one of my other paychecks stashed away in my sock drawer.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
What did you do when UPS took your turkey from you?

watdaflock?

No, I get a paper check every week and direct deposit. Not sure you could have both nowadays. There’s a statement of taxes and hours on top, the actual non live check at the bottom. It’s just like everyone else’s that doesn’t have DD, it’s just the check isn’t live.
I understand. You're not receiving a real check, is what I meant. I understand if you're not paperless, you'll get the statement and what appears to be a voided check...(imo) a voided check is just a fancy receipt. Its worthless.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I understand. You're not receiving a real check, is what I meant. I understand if you're not paperless, you'll get the statement and what appears to be a voided check...(imo) a voided check is just a fancy receipt. Its worthless.
I follow you, I was just clarifying it’s not some sort of special printout. Like I said, I don’t think you can opt back into receiving a statement once you opt out and have DD. I could be wrong, but I don’t plan on changing unless forced.

watdaflock?

WTF! Just got a message from my bank saying my direct deposit is scheduled for the 24th. Gotta be :censored2:in kidding me. Passed 2 years I've been getting paid before thanksgiving. Thanks UPS.
If it's direct deposit, call your automated # after Midnight, early Thursday AM. It may be in there already, even though the check deposit date is 24th.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Please show me where UPS stated you would be paid today. You're angry because you jumped to conclusions.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We usually get our checks today but they aren't any good till Friday. Maybe because of all the late air payroll wasn't here this morning?
Direct Deposit would still clear. I know payroll closed early for last week, but the e-mail never said anything about checks being deposited early.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
it is all up to when your bank puts it through, checks are dated for fridays