The Ballot mess!

Irishman Collins

Stonefish, " unsustainable" is not my word. I just keep repeating Hoffa's words is all. I am on the floor laughing uncontrollably right now at your last post, friend.y.I.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

What are they going to say fiv years from now ant the plan has a 24 month surplus.

They aren't going to say anything they will crawl into their shells and come out during the IBT election and say they were put in an unsustainable plan when UPS was making record profits and we should have bullied them.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am on the floor laughing uncontrollably

We all are....

apfeia.jpg

-Bug-

stink219

Stink, not sure who you are referring to but trust me I am not lying

Sent using BrownCafe App
You know the DOL is the police of labor? And my closing signature isn't intended for you.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

Atomic_Smurf

And how would that differ.... from a dues paying member ??

The only recourse.... is if your Local refuses to represent you.

-Bug-

If you feel like your union isn't working with your best intrest in mind, you can stop paying dues. It reminds these union leaders that they work for us & not for Washington politicians.

Stonefish

If you feel like your union isn't working with your best intrest in mind, you can stop paying dues. It reminds these union leaders that they work for us & not for Washington politicians.

There is a better idea keep paying dues and vote out the ones that aren't doing their jobs.