The Ballot mess!

Atomic_Smurf

You are a republican aren't you??
I'm a constitutional conservative. You're one of those Obama bitter clingers arent you? Are you one of those liberals still denying that Democrats are once again screwing working class Americans out of a portion of their earned benefits?

O/C

It's like 18 months now. What do you think is going to happen when all these part times at in the plan that don't use their benifits.

407, most of the part timers are under 26, covered under their parents plans. My son is going through college full time and not working and is covered under the school's medical insurance plan which is part of the tuition cost.

Under ACA, will the company be forced to pay for their part time employees if they already have health coverages?

I am starting to find out about L407 health and welfare benefits under the C6 Teamcare plan, if this goes through you guys will benefit. Short term disability, Term Life Insurance will be up to the rest of Ohio's locals.

Am I correct that you stated previously that on your W-2 statement that just your Health and Welfare contributions from the Company was 12,000. I have stated that my W-2 quoted over 19,500. I was thinking that your contributions should be the same.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I'm a constitutional conservative. You're one of those Obama bitter clingers arent you? Are you one of those liberals still denying that Democrats are once again screwing working class Americans out of a portion of their earned benefits?
I vote against any political party that wants to take what I have away from me and my family and is anti union. I deserve a good life and so do my wife and kids. I lived in the system as a youth and I'm not going back.

Stonefish

You're one of those RTW anti union people aren't you

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
40% of the part timers in my local have less than a years seniority and don't get health benefits, a trend that will most assuredly push up to and over 50% as this contract matures.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
407, most of the part timers are under 26, covered under their parents plans. My son is going through college full time and not working and is covered under the school's medical insurance plan which is part of the tuition cost.

Under ACA, will the company be forced to pay for their part time employees if they already have health coverages?

I am starting to find out about L407 health and welfare benefits under the C6 Teamcare plan, if this goes through you guys will benefit. Short term disability, Term Life Insurance will be up to the rest of Ohio's locals.

Am I correct that you stated previously that on your W-2 statement that just your Health and Welfare contributions from the Company was 12,000. I have stated that my W-2 quoted over 19,500. I was thinking that your contributions should be the same.
Short term disability doesn't go up for us but our perscription get a lot better. The life insurance goes from 50 to 100k.

O/C

Short term disability doesn't go up for us but our perscription get a lot better. The life insurance goes from 50 to 100k.

I have a paper from the international stating that your Short Term disability under the new and improved Teamcare plan will be improved to 500 per week for 26 weeks. You have to be in that plan if this contract flies. Your term life formula is 2080 X (your hourly rate).

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I have a paper from the international stating that your Short Term disability under the new and improved Teamcare plan will be improved to 500 per week for 26 weeks. You have to be in that plan if this contract flies. Your term life formula is 2080 X (your hourly rate).
I was told that we stay at the 300 a week. Those papers are confusing. I thought the same thing but I called.

O/C

Maybe 5-10 years ago turnover was that high

Not in my Hub, no reason why these kids will be hanging around, they see no future. The part time supervisors are probably the most productive group of workers at UPS now, after all their take home pay weekly is what most of us union full timers make in a day.

O/C

I was told that we stay at the 300 a week. Those papers are confusing. I thought the same thing but I called.

Something is not quite right here. Are really getting the whole story, the hand out clearly stated that Teamcare covers 300 and that the company will cover the rest (500 dollar per week STD). Your local may be misinformed.

Stonefish

Not in my Hub, no reason why these kids will be hanging around, they see no future. The part time supervisors are probably the most productive group of workers at UPS now, after all their take home pay weekly is what most of us union full timers make in a day.

That is completely untrue where do you guys come up with this garbage

Stonefish

Something is not quite right here. Are really getting the whole story, the hand out clearly stated that Teamcare covers 300 and that the company will cover the rest (500 dollar per week STD). Your local may be misinformed.

Or it's for new TeamCare members

Anonymous 12

Non active member
We don't get it it's for new members. Trust me I know what I'm talking about.

Atomic_Smurf

I vote against any political party that wants to take what I have away from me and my family and is anti union. I deserve a good life and so do my wife and kids. I lived in the system as a youth and I'm not going back.
So your against Obama & the Democrats that have attacked your families health care plan & told unions to suck it up? I want you to say it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

O/C

Part-time sups are the most productive. Really? Really?

Stone, seriously from a production standard. Most work past 5 hours without overtime, they get a fraction of what a full time supervisor/manager would make. Most are under 26 and have health benefits under their parents. They have not pension vesting till after 5 years and probably one percent of them will ever get into a full time position.