The best way to find a Sleeper Team Partner ?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I got so bored driving to Fargo every night that if my wife wasn't with me I would pick up any hitchhiker I saw. Did some CRAZY stuff back then.

I spent some time in Grand Forks back in the early 70’s, hitchhiking was the norm especially during the winter. I still remember picking up somebody on the way back to the base, we tried to wake him up and he did not respond at first, for a minute I thought he ODed. I was 19 at the time and for a second I thought about where I was going to dump his body. We were all Crazy and Stupid, North Dakota only added to the mix.

🤪

WannaBeFeeder

I have a week to find a sleeper team partner for a “1 year” route. My girlfriend who was a Feeder Driver at the same hub like me quit last week cause she wasn’t getting the hours here at buster, so much for good luck.

how did you guys go about finding a B driver ?
I saw you guys YouTube videos thought things would get better.... so you got hours and she didn’t with the same seniority ?

PPH_over_9000

I voted no because I know it was a bad deal

It's totally a bad deal. Every day I regret signing that bid sheet more and more.

They told me it was the only way to go from PT to driving now. Plot twist: they lied, and there's local sort folks with about 8 years less building seniority than I have with their own bidded routes now.

But yeah, I'm not here to complain. Sometimes that :censored2: just comes out before I can stop it, though.

It's totally a bad deal. Every day I regret signing that bid sheet more and more.

They told me it was the only way to go from PT to driving now. Plot twist: they lied, and there's local sort folks with about 8 years less building seniority than I have with their own bidded routes now.

But yeah, I'm not here to complain. Sometimes that * just comes out before I can stop it, though.
Never turn the full time bed down You can always bid up

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Screenshot_20210529-161612_Samsung Internet.jpg