The best way to find a Sleeper Team Partner ?

quad decade guy

My B driver was a guy I knew for 30 years.....we are both Circle of Honor. Now, I've seen plenty of Circle of Honor teams killed....

Quickest way to lose your job is to listen to these clowns....

Quicker way is to pick a chick.

DON'T DO IT.

BTW, if he can't find a driver.....he just goes about his other job....right? They can't force him to drive with someone else....now that has other consequences.....

If me.....I would simply post it or start asking around senior folks for a recommendation. You'll get a few.....but signing a bid without a solid lead is a very bad idea. You'll get guys that will want to do it for a week but not for a year. If you are relatively junior....you are probably going to have someone junior to you......high risk.

In the end....you'll probably take what you can get.....no senior driver will want to take direction from you.

Made brown

34C472A6-925A-4D0D-954D-2DABA29BFA05.jpeg

542thruNthru

Most UPS gals fall between 2 and 3.9 overall. Even if the face is somewhat cute the body will pull the overall number down.
Not lately in my building. I'm telling you it's crazy how many now work here. I'm sure they won't stick around or will go PT sup soon but we are all enjoying it while it lasts.