The Biden Recession Thread

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dems will go back to social issues to get votes, they will try to utilize the roe vs wade and the gun cases the Supreme Court will rule on to drum up votes, they dont care about the recession, it is why their focus is on j6, meanwhile inflation is high and the market is crashing

Cheney picked a bad beat getting with j6 committee

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How do you explain massive inflation all over the world?

All Biden's fault?
Bingo! The dollar 💵 is an international currency and is pegged to oil and many commodities. If we fail, most of the world goes, unless they ditch the dollar first, in which case we’re screwed.

UnionStrong

all the libs are speaking with fresh talking points from their controllers . I've suddenly heard this trump cut production line from about 5 different lib origins.
It’s all about the lies on the left. Truth is non existent to them. Big lie? Bigger liars.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
all the libs are speaking with fresh talking points from their controllers . I've suddenly heard this trump cut production line from about 5 different lib origins.
New talking points to help the party and the president, but as the saying goes you can't polish a turd. Elections cannot come fast enough we need to flush the bowel.

UnionStrong

How do you explain massive inflation all over the world?

All Biden's fault?
236C9365-015D-4F2D-91E7-28CF5F8FD723.gif

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
You quoted my post linking to an article.
This is directly from that article:

That drop in crude prices had been triggered by an oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia after Moscow rejected a proposal by OPEC to cut 1.5 million barrels of production per day.

The sharp decline in oil prices spurred giant capex and job cuts across the U.S. shale industry, which has some of the highest production costs in the world.

The article went on to give Trump credit for negotiating an end to that, and bringing balance back to oil markets. Where did you get lost?
It all back fired. Where did you get lost?
He had no vision or plan.
Trump and his advisors were idiots.