The big bang theory

El Correcto

god is dead
Hey you’re the one who asked for this thread so that evidence (not proof) of a Creator could be discussed. Your total lack of respect for anyone who supports creation shows only how small-minded you are.
Karl Marx was a Christian until he learned about evolution then he became a communist.

Btw evolution is a fairy tale.
That’s rich coming from someone walking around unironically believing old Jewish folktales.
You want to debate or are you scared the scientific evidence that supports the bible?
I’ve derailed countless threads for months at a time on this subject. Go create yourself a thread and l’ll join in on it. I enjoy the conversation, but it leads to headaches for others that don’t.
Nothing I originally said seemed to be about god, it was just an angry rant about democrats and how secession at some point is preferable to allowing them to run your life with the federal government.

There will be no mutual respect during this conversation. You know how you feel about homosexuality and the religion you promote does. I’m just here to spit at you stupid ass jew worshippers and your ignorance.

El Correcto

god is dead
admins should probably close this thread. its painful to watch
You don’t have to watch it, it’s why I requested him make a thread and stick to it so people who didn’t want to participate didn’t have to click in.

You can kindly see yourself out at anytime bud.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you blame God for your life? Nobodys life is perfect. I'm currently riding a bicycle to work because I on probation for a DUI. You're not alone bud. Life sucks.
I don’t blame anyone or anything for my life. I’m no longer a child, it’s in my hands now.

God is not even on my radar when it comes to daily life. I don’t converse with god in my head, I don’t pray, I don’t think wow god thanks for the sunshine today or anything stupid like that. I don’t view reality that way.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
God is not even on my radar when it comes to daily life. I don’t converse with god in my head, I don’t pray, I don’t think wow god thanks for the sunshine today or anything stupid like that. I don’t view reality that way.
Brother, we just went through 32 pages of you getting your rocks off at trying to make God look stupid. and you bragged about how many other threads you've derailed about God. How can you say God isn't on your radar?

El Correcto

god is dead
Brother, we just went through 32 pages of you getting your rocks off at trying to make God look stupid. and you bragged about how many other threads you've derailed about God. How can you say God isn't on your radar?
Because god doesn’t exist, you stupid ass beliefs about god do. Your beliefs are on my radar bud, anti-gay sentiment is on my radar bud.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Anti-Patrick_Ewing_Evolution_Image.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Let's hope so. You already said you were done talking about it. I'll let it simmer and maybe we can come back to the topic another time :)
I said I won’t discuss this with you outside your little quarantine bubble.
You don’t need to being :censored2:ting up the entire board taking jabs at me in unrelated threads with your Jewish deity non sense. Just page me in here if you ever find something more compelling than rocks on a mountain.

Here is a bone for you young earth creationists to get you up to speed about where the debate currently is. Quit wasting your time denying the science.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Everything I say is rational and backed by evidence on this topic. Everything you say is irrational and backed by Jewish fairy tales. Grow up.
Yeah...a look at your comments speaks loud and clear of rationale and balance.
Grow up? Your comments look like a 15 year old pissed off Orangutan in heat.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah...a look at your comments speaks loud and clear of rationale and balance.
Grow up? Your comments look like a 15 year pissed off Orangutan in heat.
People can be condescending, pissy and rude and still make rational arguments.
Grow up jew worshipper, Santa didn’t :censored2: you out on the sixth day. The evidence is overwhelming.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I said I won’t discuss this with you outside your little quarantine bubble.
You don’t need to being *ting up the entire board taking jabs at me in unrelated threads with your Jewish deity non sense. Just page me in here if you ever find something more compelling than rocks on a mountain.

Here is a bone for you young earth creationists to get you up to speed about where the debate currently is. Quit wasting your time denying the science.