The big bang theory

Box Ox

First Time I've ever heard of Mark Dice. LOL

Mark Dice - Wikipedia

"Claiming a life-long interest in "current events, politics and how the world works",[4] Dice is a right-wing, conservative conspiracy theorist[5][6] who has provided the media with his input on a broad array of topics.

In May 2005, under his then pseudonym John Conner, Dice advocated for the Georgia Guidestones monument to "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project", claiming that the Guidestones "have a deep Satanic origin and message" and that "the New World Order is written all over them."[3]

In June 2008, Dice launched "Operation Inform the Soldiers", an effort to send DVDs, letters, and declassified government documents to U.S. service members in Iraq. Dice hoped these would prove 9/11 conspiracy theories and cause the recipients to "rethink why they’re fighting."[7] On June 10, syndicated talk show host Michael Reagan advocated on-air that Dice should be assassinated for having done so. Six days later, Reagan hosted Dice on his show and apologized for his comments.[8]

In June 2008, Fox News called Dice a "conspiracy theorist who believes that Freemasons worship Satan and that 'the United States military has built enormous underground cities for the political elite.'"[9]

Dice promoted the Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theories, claiming that the 2015 military exercises were preparation for a declaration of martial law in the United States.[10]"

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So what? Thermodynamics doesn’t disprove a creator, just like it doesn’t disprove evolution.
You got a point here you silly jew worshipper?

The point is you believe a guy in a white lab coat when he tells you what you already believe. You pretend that a concept you don't understand supports a position you can't defend. Your entire argument is "muh expert!"

Evolution may very well be unfalsifiable nonsense, especially for people who begin with a belief in it, and frame all evidence they come across as supporting their belief, regardless of the fact that they don't understand the evidence themselves.

Whether thermodynamics does or doesn't disprove something that may not be falsifiable, it provides a giant hurdle for believers to clear in explaining how inorganic material can organize into a highly complex organic material with nothing more than an input of energy, and without intelligent direction. Or how to explain that the organic material continued to self-organize into ever more highly complex formations.

Believing that can happen without an explanation for how, and a faith that it might someday be explained "scientifically" is the exact same thought process evolutionists mock in people who believe in God.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If your Bible is wrong about creation, I believe it opens up strong proof that it isn’t the word of god.

Perfect circular reasoning. An all-powerful creator didn't create the world the way He said He did, so He didn't say that He created the world that way.

You realize that simply acknowledging the possibility of an all-powerful creator opens the possibility of any number of explanations that allow for both what is written about creation in the Bible, and what is seemingly observed through scientific endeavor, right?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
First Time I've ever heard of Mark Dice. LOL

Mark Dice - Wikipedia

"Claiming a life-long interest in "current events, politics and how the world works",[4] Dice is a right-wing, conservative conspiracy theorist[5][6] who has provided the media with his input on a broad array of topics.

In May 2005, under his then pseudonym John Conner, Dice advocated for the Georgia Guidestones monument to "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project", claiming that the Guidestones "have a deep Satanic origin and message" and that "the New World Order is written all over them."[3]

In June 2008, Dice launched "Operation Inform the Soldiers", an effort to send DVDs, letters, and declassified government documents to U.S. service members in Iraq. Dice hoped these would prove 9/11 conspiracy theories and cause the recipients to "rethink why they’re fighting."[7] On June 10, syndicated talk show host Michael Reagan advocated on-air that Dice should be assassinated for having done so. Six days later, Reagan hosted Dice on his show and apologized for his comments.[8]

In June 2008, Fox News called Dice a "conspiracy theorist who believes that Freemasons worship Satan and that 'the United States military has built enormous underground cities for the political elite.'"[9]

Dice promoted the Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theories, claiming that the 2015 military exercises were preparation for a declaration of martial law in the United States.[10]"
Picked up a copy for my stepmother too 😉
20210507_033155.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
The point is you believe a guy in a white lab coat when he tells you what you already believe. You pretend that a concept you don't understand supports a position you can't defend. Your entire argument is "muh expert!"

Evolution may very well be unfalsifiable nonsense, especially for people who begin with a belief in it, and frame all evidence they come across as supporting their belief, regardless of the fact that they don't understand the evidence themselves.

Whether thermodynamics does or doesn't disprove something that may not be falsifiable, it provides a giant hurdle for believers to clear in explaining how inorganic material can organize into a highly complex organic material with nothing more than an input of energy, and without intelligent direction. Or how to explain that the organic material continued to self-organize into ever more highly complex formations.

Believing that can happen without an explanation for how, and a faith that it might someday be explained "scientifically" is the exact same thought process evolutionists mock in people who believe in God.

Look at what a ridiculous person you are still arguing the thermodynamics argument. Guess what buddy your guy who came up with that argument was a :censored2:ing idiot like me as well. That’s why he didn’t :censored2:ing understand thermodynamics to begin with and made that argument. It provides no hurdles for evolution you are just mentally ill. Find a single expert on thermodynamics that says this non sense.
Evolution happened over the course of billions of years, that’s an unfathomable amount of time for a human to comprehend to put it into perspective we have only been around for less than 1% of the history of this planet closer to 0% than 1.
I’ll be diving into evolution as well, it is more than a theory from what I have learned so far. There is undeniable proof in our genetic make up.

Perfect circular reasoning. An all-powerful creator didn't create the world the way He said He did, so He didn't say that He created the world that way.

You realize that simply acknowledging the possibility of an all-powerful creator opens the possibility of any number of explanations that allow for both what is written about creation in the Bible, and what is seemingly observed through scientific endeavor, right?
You have :censored2: and 0 reasoning, silly :censored2:ing jew worshipper argument. “Well maybe god just changed the entire universe after creating it so it would appear that he didn’t create it how he said he did in the Bible”

Okay you are off the deep end you silly jew worshipper, we can’t argue in non sense land with you admitting the Bible is wrong now but used to be right.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Look at what a ridiculous person you are still arguing the thermodynamics argument. Guess what buddy your guy who came up with that argument was a *ing idiot like me as well. That’s why he didn’t *ing understand thermodynamics to begin with and made that argument. It provides no hurdles for evolution you are just mentally ill. Find a single expert on thermodynamics that says this non sense.
Evolution happened over the course of billions of years, that’s an unfathomable amount of time for a human to comprehend to put it into perspective we have only been around for less than 1% of the history of this planet closer to 0% than 1.
I’ll be diving into evolution as well, it is more than a theory from what I have learned so far. There is undeniable proof in our genetic make up.
"Muh experts!"
You have * and 0 reasoning, silly *ing jew worshipper argument. “Well maybe god just changed the entire universe after creating it so it would appear that he didn’t create it how he said he did in the Bible”

You think an all-powerful creator couldn't do whatever He wanted? Zero reasoning you silly lab tech worshipper.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean.....

View attachment 336694

..... just saying.
I’ve seen evidence that some of the “facts” of the Holocaust were ally propaganda. I haven’t seen any proof that what was done to her and the rest of the Jews that were captured by nazis wasn’t in humane and that there was no extermination of Jews. They were definitely exterminating some Jews, it’s why the neo-Nazis of today tongue in cheek deny the Holocaust while being big supporters of the regime that did it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve seen evidence that some of the “facts” of the Holocaust were ally propaganda. I haven’t seen any proof that what was done to her and the rest of the Jews that were captured by nazis wasn’t in humane and that there was no extermination of Jews. They were definitely exterminating some Jews, it’s why the neo-Nazis of today tongue in cheek deny the Holocaust while being big supporters of the regime that did it.
I'm just saying they write some good stories...