The big bang theory

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This thread was created for scientific evidence of god, there is none. 39 pages in and still waiting.

Not according to the title. Just speaks to the shakiness of our modern belief system of sciencism. Trying to provide direct scientific evidence of an all-powerful creator, particularly if said creator designed the Universe so as belief in His existence would have to be a matter of faith, is absurd.

It's like trying to prove 2+2=4 with dance moves. Or dertimine anything about Van Gogh from a single brush stroke in one of his paintings. It's like a deaf person trying to prove color to a blind person using only sign language. Absolutely ludicrous. But you knew that already.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Did I say that? I'm asking a simple question. You keep bringing up Jews in a sneering manner. Why do you hate them?
He believes anyone who believes in a Creator hates gays.

His head would explode if he knew I believe in a Creator, that evolution can be part of creation, that I don’t hate gays, and that we both live in the same city.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not according to the title. Just speaks to the shakiness of our modern belief system of sciencism. Trying to provide direct scientific evidence of an all-powerful creator, particularly if said creator designed the Universe so as belief in His existence would have to be a matter of faith, is absurd.

It's like trying to prove 2+2=4 with dance moves. Or dertimine anything about Van Gogh from a single brush stroke in one of his paintings. It's like a deaf person trying to prove color to a blind person using only sign language. Absolutely ludicrous. But you knew that already.
Glad you can admit your beliefs are not scientific or provable. I’ll upgrade you to Christian.

vantexan

You worship a Jew, you are a Jew worshipper.
I don’t hate Jews in accurately describing you people am I not?
I am a follower of Christ. With questions. But you use the word Jew as a pejorative. Why is that? Why the hate? Do not other religions view homosexuality negatively? Walk around Mecca and proudly proclaim you're gay and so was Mohammed.

vantexan

You people believe Jews are condemned to hell for not worshipping your silly jew. Who really holds hateful views against the Jewish people?
It isn't hatred. We have missionaries telling Jews and many other people and religions that salvation is in Christ. Trying to save souls isn't hatred.

El Correcto

god is dead
I am a follower of Christ. With questions. But you use the word Jew as a pejorative. Why is that? Why the hate? Do not other religions view homosexuality negatively? Walk around Mecca and proudly proclaim you're gay and so was Mohammed.
Cry cry little jew worshipper you have it so rough.

El Correcto

god is dead
If I wanted to be derogatory to Jewish people I could use a different word for sure. I don’t. I’m making fun of you silly Goys worshipping a silly heretical jew.

El Correcto

god is dead
I might not of known Jesus of Nazareth, but I know about Jesus of Texas and Jesus of Japan. Those two nutjobs also got a bunch of people killed/incarcerated by the government, including themselves.

Maybe the Roman’s did nothing wrong in hammer that narcissist to a cross and executing him.

vantexan

Homie we both know better than that.
Your beliefs are rooted in hatred.
There is no need to do that to people with out evidence of your claims.
There are many, many groups within Christendom and some are haters for sure. And as Christians they are wrong to be that way. And you are wrong for characterizing all Christians that way. But you want to believe the worst as most atheists are want to do.

El Correcto

god is dead
There are many, many groups within Christendom and some are haters for sure. And as Christians they are wrong to be that way. And you are wrong for characterizing all Christians that way. But you want to believe the worst as most atheists are want to do.
The idea of condemning people to hell for not believing in a silly jew god even if they are good people is an evil belief. Leave the Jews alone, they been through enough.

vantexan

How about family? Who cares about a job?

Why is it the smartest guys in the world end up being steering wheel holders?
I don't know your situation but at 54 one of my knees was going on me to the point it was difficult to climb stairs. And my feet had developed diabetic neuropathy to the point that it felt like something with claws was digging into them. And have gotten worse to where standing for hours really hurts. So I took my pension at 55. Only job I found after that which paid well and I didn't have to be on my feet was a driving job that required I drive on very little sleep. And with my neuropathy at times I couldn't feel the brake. And after 7 months of little sleep I was exhausted. Is that enough for you?