The big bang theory

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My w
I'm left-handed. Just about every time I used my left hand to write or eat with I got whacked. When I batted or threw left handed I got whacked. Hated that bitch.

Guess what? I'm still left-handed. Her abuse didn't work.
lMy wife went through the same thing, only she never took the beating, just humiliation.
She's still left handed.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Ha! The golden rule assumes people aren't deranged. Under the golden rule someone who wants to be treated like garbage is perfectly moral by treating others like garbage.
Maybe the same kind of deranged insane people that would go and drown their kids in the bathtub because they think god told them to do so.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don't make me go Old Testament on you.
So I take it the jew book isn’t very kind to her either or you? Does it even recognize your marriage as legit or is covenant with god y’all share illegitimate? :censored2: it sounds like you might as well of married a man. It’s a sexless arrangement anyways, not like your sexuality matters in this situation.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm left-handed. Just about every time I used my left hand to write or eat with I got whacked. When I batted or threw left handed I got whacked. Hated that bitch.

Guess what? I'm still left-handed. Her abuse didn't work.
Your mother loved you and was just trying to do what was best for you.

vantexan

So I take it the jew book isn’t very kind to her either or you? Does it even recognize your marriage as legit or is covenant with god y’all share illegitimate? * it sounds like you might as well of married a man. It’s a sexless arrangement anyways, not like your sexuality matters in this situation.
It's sad to have to explain one's self but at this point who cares. I have diabetic neuropathy. Not just in my feet. It's affecting my stomach and intestines. Stomach muscles can't push food through properly. Have bouts of constipation followed by diarrhea. And diabetes is the number one cause of erectile dysfunction. You can figure that out. Add into that a stepdaughter who moved into our home on the pretense that she was going to go to college with our assistance but spent 2.5 years sitting around smoking pot, playing video games, chain smoking cigarettes, giving her mom $400 a month rent but getting a lot of that back because her mom feeds her, and things got tense. Mom is Mama Bear when it comes to her daughter. No criticism allowed. In spite of my wife having twice the money I do I still send her $200 a month. I'm not going to divorce her and as long as I stay healthy enough I will get her home paid off before I die. But sometimes two people are better off apart. But be that as it may no one is sinless, we all need God's grace to cover us. But we're expected to turn away from sin or we will lose our souls. Hating God, Jesus, the Bible won't change that.