The big bang theory

El Correcto

god is dead
It's sad to have to explain one's self but at this point who cares. I have diabetic neuropathy. Not just in my feet. It's affecting my stomach and intestines. Stomach muscles can't push food through properly. Have bouts of constipation followed by diarrhea. And diabetes is the number one cause of erectile dysfunction. You can figure that out. Add into that a stepdaughter who moved into our home on the pretense that she was going to go to college with our assistance but spent 2.5 years sitting around smoking pot, playing video games, chain smoking cigarettes, giving her mom $400 a month rent but getting a lot of that back because her mom feeds her, and things got tense. Mom is Mama Bear when it comes to her daughter. No criticism allowed. In spite of my wife having twice the money I do I still send her $200 a month. I'm not going to divorce her and as long as I stay healthy enough I will get her home paid off before I die. But sometimes two people are better off apart. But be that as it may no one is sinless, we all need God's grace to cover us. But we're expected to turn away from sin or we will lose our souls. Hating God, Jesus, the Bible won't change that.
This story is missing “then he turned the gun on himself ending”
:censored2:ing yikes my guy, walk away from that :censored2: show, have some self respect, they clearly don’t have any for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Those statements are not in the jew book.

Part of the evidence is your refusal to answer a simple question 3 separate times that is now recorded in the bc archives.
Hypothesis without evidence or proof, go ahead and hold on to those silly jew worshipper, I’ll continue to operate in the realm of solid factual matters.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hypothesis without evidence or proof, go ahead and hold on to those silly jew worshipper, I’ll continue to operate in the realm of solid factual matters.
Something that has design cannot design itself without a designer. Something that is created cannot create itself without a creator. Silly jew worshiper got nothing with the statements.
Hypothetical? Lol.. These are factual statements.
Look around, the evidence and proof is everywhere and with everything.

El Correcto

god is dead
Something that has design cannot design itself without a designer. Something that is created cannot create itself without a creator. Silly jew worshiper got nothing with the statements.
Hypothetical? Lol.. These are factual statements.
Look around, the evidence and proof is everywhere and with everything.
That’s an interesting hypothesis Tommy, now please provide evidence of a universe creator.

BrownFlush

That’s an interesting hypothesis Tommy, now please provide evidence of a universe creator.
You can call it what you want so your theory will still hold water, but those two statements are factually correct.
The universe has design. The world has design. The seasons. Tides. Tilt the axis just a hair too much either way and we would be toast or ice cubes.

It’s obvious you don’t buy evolution because of the evidence. You buy it to deny a creator.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So stealing from your neighbor is opinion or personal preference?

If you want to use the golden rule as the standard. If I were a masochist, to follow the golden rule, I would hurt other people because I want them to hurt me. Rapists would be great fans of the golden rule. They have sex with people because they want those people to have sex with them. I haven't heard of anyone who has some wierd need to have stuff stolen from them, but I guess they could be out there.

How about the people who vaccinate your kids without your knowledge? Golden rule, they'd want you to do the same thing to their kid, if they hadn't already.

See, not a great moral standard.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Atheist la don’t have to prove there is no creator. Just like rational people don’t have to prove farting doesn’t kill kittens, the burden of proof is on the people making the claims.
You obviously didn’t watch the video. There was no challenge to the atheists to prove no Creator.

BrownFlush

If you want to use the golden rule as the standard. If I were a masochist, to follow the golden rule, I would hurt other people because I want them to hurt me. Rapists would be great fans of the golden rule. They have sex with people because they want those people to have sex with them. I haven't heard of anyone who has some wierd need to have stuff stolen from them, but I guess they could be out there.

How about the people who vaccinate your kids without your knowledge? Golden rule, they'd want you to do the same thing to their kid, if they hadn't already.

See, not a great moral standard.
The golden rule is an appeal to the moral standard, not the standard itself.
Hurting others is wrong.
Raping someone is wrong.
Stealing is wrong.
Absolutes have been written down.
The necessary inference in the golden rule is you treat others with “ right” things. Why? You would like to be treated with “ right “ things from and by others also.
Vaccines? Subjective. Not an absolute right or wrong.

El Correcto

god is dead
You obviously didn’t watch the video. There was no challenge to the atheists to prove no Creator.
It was in the first thirty seconds, he operates from a false premises. All the atheists I’ve heard from are “agnostic” including Dawkins, that doesn’t require any proof.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It was in the first thirty seconds, he operates from a false premises. All the atheists I’ve heard from are “agnostic” including Dawkins, that doesn’t require any proof.
His premise was Darwin’s error, one that can’t be repeatable or observable, two of the cornerstones of your hallowed ‘scientific method’.