The big bang theory

Poop Head

Judge me.
i often get cravings for decaying fish immersed in salt water
Found a portrait of my great x 10¹⁰⁰⁰⁰ grandpappy.
20210509_160019.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Once I was a tadpole when I began to begin.
Then I was a frog with my tail tucked in.
Next I was a monkey in a coconut tree.
Now I’m a doctor with a PHD.

Evolution ... one of the most stupidest theories of all time.

El Correcto

god is dead

I know you guys got the family tree of species, the fossil records, the ability to date things, genetic testing showing common traits in descendants with a common ancestors. but seriously guys have you seen my jew book, it says the world was created in six days and human beings been here since week 1!

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t worry that you haven’t found 4 billion year old human fossils yet! I’m sure they are buried right under Noah’s ark in the mountains of turkey.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Found a portrait of my great x 10¹⁰⁰⁰⁰ grandpappy.
View attachment 336955

I think you mean grandguppy.

Evolutionists are nothing but a bunch of mutant apes. I don't know how anyone can take them seriously.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Don’t worry that you haven’t found 4 billion year old human fossils yet! I’m sure they are buried right under Noah’s ark in the mountains of turkey.
I think you see how stupid it is because you can't let it go.
From pond scum algae that came from nothing to PHD... lol.
Forget the jew book....
Creation necessitates a Creator. You deny this is a fact?
Design necessitates a Designer. You deny this is a fact?

El Correcto

god is dead
I think you see how stupid it is because you can't let it go.
From pond scum algae that came from nothing to PHD... lol.
Forget the jew book....
Creation necessitates a Creator. You deny this is a fact?
Design necessitates a Designer. You deny this is a fact?
I know I don’t have any real facts or evidence behind it, but guys look at the jew book!

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t worry that you never found 4 billion year old basically anything that still exists today, guys seriously you need to ignore the multiple catastrophic extinction events that have happened! My jew book guys... it says right there god did it all and that’s all my silly jew worshipping mind needs to see to believe.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know evolution is a 250 year old “theory” that has never been disproved with countless scientists and fields of study covering and proving it to be correct, but seriously guys my silly :censored2:ing book!

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m a 50+ year old man that spends most of his remaining years coping with the fact I based my life around a fake belief because of the folk lore surrounding a silly jew cult leader that got lynched.

vantexan

I’m a 50+ year old man that spends most of his remaining years coping with the fact I based my life around a fake belief because of the folk lore surrounding a silly jew cult leader that got lynched.
Who put forth a way of living that would create an amazing world if people would just follow it.

vantexan

Amen brother, praise the great jew up in the sky! :)
Seriously, if we followed Christ's teachings it would be a much, much better world. You seem to have a bloodlust you want to satisfy, along with other lusts, and don't want anything standing in your way. That leads to an evil, cruel, decadent world.

El Correcto

god is dead
Seriously, if we followed Christ's teachings it would be a much, much better world. You seem to have a bloodlust you want to satisfy, along with other lusts, and don't want anything standing in your way. That leads to an evil, cruel, decadent world.
Yes we need to enact religious laws on the world, no more homos! Silly decadent fags, amen brother praise the sky jew.

El Correcto

god is dead
Christians didn’t use to be decadent because it sucked to live back in the day. Sorry you’re not happy with the rising level of wealth and individual freedoms other have you silly jew worshipper kuk.

vantexan

Christians didn’t use to be decadent because it sucked to live back in the day. Sorry you’re not happy with the rising level of wealth and individual freedoms other have you silly jew worshipper kuk.
No one is talking forcing people to do anything. People should do things freely. Just saying, if everyone followed the teachings of Christ to the best of their ability we'd never fully erase sin, but you would see a whole lot less murder, rape, spousal abuse, child abuse, robbery, corruption, drug addiction, drunk driving, greed, etc. It's a world worth striving for, even if it won't happen.