The big bang theory

El Correcto

god is dead
No one is talking forcing people to do anything. People should do things freely. Just saying, if everyone followed the teachings of Christ to the best of their ability we'd never fully erase sin, but you would see a whole lot less murder, rape, spousal abuse, child abuse, robbery, corruption, drug addiction, drunk driving, greed, etc. It's a world worth striving for, even if it won't happen.
I doubt it, if everyone was stupid enough to believe in stupid jew fairy tales we wouldn’t have the level of progress we have today. We also have laws that carry real weight, not some fake punishment like hell, people still do these things.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Seriously, if we followed Christ's teachings it would be a much, much better world. You seem to have a bloodlust you want to satisfy, along with other lusts, and don't want anything standing in your way. That leads to an evil, cruel, decadent world.

Who can blame him? He's just a mutant ape.

El Correcto

god is dead
But evolution rationalizes, even justifies all that. Who needs accountability? We’re all just base animals responding to instinct.

Survival of the Fittest!
One of you jew worshippers said I had blood lust, no. I have a sense of morality, naturally, if you cross X line with me you get Y in retaliation.
This retaliatory instinct is where I think morals come from naturally from human beings, it’s what helps us maintain our social bonds and live together. It’s codified in our laws, in our religions, in our families, our personal relationships, it evolved over time with us, just like it continues to evolve today.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think kindness in our groups also helped us to survive, to stick together. The truly cruel mother :censored2:ers just out to hurt people don’t last long. They don’t maintain bonds. Humans on their own tend not to have a chance in hell of surviving long.

El Correcto

god is dead
You people need to find healthier ways to cope with your inevitable fate that your life seems to be spiraling towards at a quickening pace as you age than denying evolution and the Big Bang.
Just face your mortality with a bit of dignity, quit groveling to a Jew deity for eternal life, it’s not gonna happen.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Just saying, if everyone followed the teachings of Christ to the best of their ability we'd never fully erase sin, but you would see a whole lot less murder, rape, spousal abuse, child abuse, robbery, corruption, drug addiction, drunk driving, greed, etc. It's a world worth striving for, even if it won't happen.
Or you can just follow the golden rule and leave the invisible man in the sky out of it altogether.

vantexan

One of you jew worshippers said I had blood lust, no. I have a sense of morality, naturally, if you cross X line with me you get Y in retaliation.
This retaliatory instinct is where I think morals come from naturally from human beings, it’s what helps us maintain our social bonds and live together. It’s codified in our laws, in our religions, in our families, our personal relationships, it evolved over time with us, just like it continues to evolve today.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ha! The golden rule assumes people aren't deranged. Under the golden rule someone who wants to be treated like garbage is perfectly moral by treating others like garbage.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You people need to find healthier ways to cope with your inevitable fate
Just face your mortality
The religion of Secular Humanism.
When you're dead, it's like Rover, you're dead all over. Woof!
Humanism ...the ultimate and only faith is in man.

Last edited: