The Boorish Public Behavior Thread

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Ken Brackins installed 16 security cameras outside of his restaurant Rick's on the River to catch 'dine and dashers,' and then started sharing footage on Facebook.
  • The system seems to be working, as Brackins caught over a dozen dashers who eventually paid their bill, including many who begged him to delete the videos.
  • In the latest video posted last week, an employee confronts a woman in a Mercedes in the parking lot over an unpaid beer tab. Accompanied by circus music, the video provides a closeup of her face and captures her license plate.

• It has gained significant attention on social media, garnering nearly 9,000 views and hundreds of comments, mostly supporting Brackins' unconventional method and condemning the customer.

newolddude

• Ken Brackins installed 16 security cameras outside of his restaurant Rick's on the River to catch 'dine and dashers,' and then started sharing footage on Facebook.
  • The system seems to be working, as Brackins caught over a dozen dashers who eventually paid their bill, including many who begged him to delete the videos.
  • In the latest video posted last week, an employee confronts a woman in a Mercedes in the parking lot over an unpaid beer tab. Accompanied by circus music, the video provides a closeup of her face and captures her license plate.

• It has gained significant attention on social media, garnering nearly 9,000 views and hundreds of comments, mostly supporting Brackins' unconventional method and condemning the customer.
Good. Shame the hell out of them.

I've never dined and dashed on purpose. The thought has never even came across my mind.

One time like 30 years ago I stumbled out of a bar, into a cab and forgot to pay. I went back the next day to the same waitress, paid her plus tipped 100% and apologized a number of times.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Good. Shame the hell out of them.

I've never dined and dashed on purpose. The thought has never even came across my mind.

One time like 30 years ago I stumbled out of a bar, into a cab and forgot to pay. I went back the next day to the same waitress, paid her plus tipped 100% and apologized a number of times.
IMG_4861.gif

rickyb

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
america is a violent culture
Very little of this behavior in our schools here? Yes, the small fight now and then, but nothing of this nature. We don't even have security. Could it be perhaps the cultural of the local demographics?

Last edited:

Wally

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Very little of this behavior in our schools here? Yes, the small fight now and then, but nothing of this nature. We don't even have security. Could it be perhaps the cultural of the local demographics?
PG County once again. Yes, it’s the local demographics. It’s across the line from DC.

Thebrownblob

This intemperate display of boorish behavior is unacceptable!

Well, it is St. Louis, so that teacher really should have their common sense questioned. Why would you want to teach such a place?

We Also, whoever was filming that looks like they had mayonnaise on the camera lol damn thing was blurry

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Wally

Last edited:

Wally

Her plan backfired as she was quickly wrapped up by one of the managers again, but her arms were still free, allowing her to grab a metal pan and attempt to hit the man on the head. She missed and instead hit his back, creating a large-sounding bang.

After viewing the video, her behavior was PANNED by the critics!