The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Under the cover of darkness, Texas could release deportees in remote locations back into Mexico.
But first make them pickup all the trash others have left behind and carry it back with them.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Why wouldn’t Mexico want these illegal immigrants? Doesn‘t Mexico know that these illegal immigrants are a financial net positive for their country? Doesn’t Mexican know that they need illegal immigrants to survive? Do not they know that these illegal immigrants only want a better life? Amazing how all these others countries haven’t figured out the great benefits of illegal immigrants like the USA has. I guess they do not have our great MSM to educate them.

Sportello

But but Biden wants to get serious on boarder security but the Republicans are blocking him.
This is because the Republicans will not pass immigration reform. Hundreds of thousands of people can't be processed because there are not enough judges to hear the cases, Biden's bill would rectify that.

vantexan

This is because the Republicans will not pass immigration reform. Hundreds of thousands of people can't be processed because there are not enough judges to hear the cases, Biden's bill would rectify that.
We have a legal immigration process. How is it reforming immigration to allow millions to show up unvetted and be processed into the country? How is it reform to go down to various countries and pick up hundreds of thousands and just fly them in and drop them off all over the country?

Sportello

We have a legal immigration process. How is it reforming immigration to allow millions to show up unvetted and be processed into the country? How is it reform to go down to various countries and pick up hundreds of thousands and just fly them in and drop them off all over the country?
You made that up. No basis in fact.

Sportello

You have lost all credibility with me. I used to think that possibly you would accept facts.

I’m done with you unless you engage me directly, and then it may be a day or so before my reply shows up.

Thebrownblob

You have lost all credibility with me. I used to think that possibly you would accept facts.

I’m done with you unless you engage me directly, and then it may be a day or so before my reply shows up.
Wait @vantexan has lost credibility with you? You have no credibility. What the heck are you talking about? You’re pretty much the butt of every joke on this whole website. You’re done with him? Lol I bet he’s not gonna sleep tonight.