The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Sportello

Banned
That is exactly what you said and what does passing a bill have to do with people doing things that are illegal now? We are not being held hostage because you want some bill passed so that people can be lawless. Your argument is the most juvenile and ridiculous one I’ve ever heard, but it doesn’t shock me coming out of your mouth.
We are living with the after effects of Donnie’s failed immigration policies.

The border was fine before he screwed it up.

Thebrownblob

Oh great another unintelligent irrational response from you. The border has been screwed up for decades. Each successive president has played a part in its demise.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

It was 3 years ago that the border was safe and secure so if it was safe and secure then but now it’s a mess guess who let it become a mess? It’s all on Biden. His own administration (no one from the other side) was the one that let us know that under him it was safe and secure and now he has screwed it up.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

It was less than a year ago that the border was safe and secure so if it was safe and secure then but now it’s a mess guess who let it become a mess? It’s all on Biden. His own administration (no one from the other side) was the one that let us know that under him it was great and now he has screwed it up.
So many lies. They can’t make up their mind. They accuse people of being in a cult while being a cult themselves.

vantexan

It was less than a year ago that the border was safe and secure so if it was safe and secure then but now it’s a mess guess who let it become a mess? It’s all on Biden. His own administration (no one from the other side) was the one that let us know that under him it was great and now he has screwed it up.
I would say it was three years ago. Wasn't long after Biden reversed Trump's executive orders in 2021 that the illegals started pouring in.

Darmark7

I would say it was three years ago. Wasn't long after Biden reversed Trump's executive orders in 2021 that the illegals started pouring in.

Yep it was 3 years ago (how time flies) that Alejandro Mayorkas confirmed that the border was closed and secured. So Biden has since totally screwed it up. This whole border problem is on Biden and we have Alejandro Mayorkas to prove it. Those nasty Republicans tried to impeach Mayorkas for telling the truth but they couldn’t so we now know the whole border problem is on Biden. Thank you Alejandro Mayorkas for speaking the truth.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1711202390091.png

Sportello

Banned
The former administration inherited the most secure border ever. President Obama was called the "Deporter-in-Chief'. President Obama left his successor a detailed border plan, that was ignored. Instead, his successor implemented his 'Remain in Mexico' policy, that left 100's of thousands of people at the border, with no way to process them.

It was near impossible to legally immigrate to the USA in the years between President Obama and President Biden. The only reason the immigration bill ( that Republicans drafted) was not passed was that it was good, and would be a positive going into an election year.
When people don't want America to be better, or to fail economically I question their patriotism.

I would love to live in the healthiest, most educated, safest country in the world. One party stops that from happening.

vantexan

The former administration inherited the most secure border ever. President Obama was called the "Deporter-in-Chief'. President Obama left his successor a detailed border plan, that was ignored. Instead, his successor implemented his 'Remain in Mexico' policy, that left 100's of thousands of people at the border, with no way to process them.

It was near impossible to legally immigrate to the USA in the years between President Obama and President Biden. The only reason the immigration bill ( that Republicans drafted) was not passed was that it was good, and would be a positive going into an election year.
When people don't want America to be better, or to fail economically I question their patriotism.

I would love to live in the healthiest, most educated, safest country in the world. One party stops that from happening.
You think people weren't coming in under Obama? Trump had a problem with illegals at the start of his presidency. He came up with solutions that worked. He didn't leave hundreds of thousands stranded in Mexico because the Mexicans not only enforced their side of the border but also shut down their own southern border. Not only that but the ones trying to get in were primarily from Latin America. Now from over 160 countries have been documented entering. And please tell me how Obama dealt with MILLIONS coming in? Or any other president besides Biden? Biden has thrown open the door, put out the welcome mat, and has fought all attempts to stop the flow by border states. And thank you for pointing out that Obama was able to use existing law to deport illegals. He and Trump used existing laws so everyone honest knows Biden has all the power needed to secure the border but he tries to put it on Republicans. But the only law he wants Republicans to sign off on would let 5000 people a day in. Wants to have bipartisan blame for a problem he created.

vantexan

Damn straight. Look at the lowered life expectancy, the spike in crime, the terrible test results in inner city schools, and it's very apparent that the Democratic Party is keeping the U.S. from being the healthiest, most educated, safest country in the world.

Darmark7

Yep it was 3 years ago (how time flies) that Alejandro Mayorkas confirmed that the border was closed and secured. So Biden has since totally screwed it up. This whole border problem is on Biden and we have Alejandro Mayorkas to prove it. Those nasty Republicans tried to impeach Mayorkas for telling the truth but they couldn’t so we now know the whole border problem is on Biden. Thank you Alejandro Mayorkas for speaking the truth.
It doesn’t matter what was done with the border before Biden. Biden had the border closed and secure 3 years ago. Do I need to put up all the videos of MSM, Alejandro Mayorkas and Democrats saying and proving this? So evidently he has since opened it up so it is all on Mr Biden.

Sportello

Banned
Damn straight. Look at the lowered life expectancy, the spike in crime, the terrible test results in inner city schools, and it's very apparent that the Democratic Party is keeping the U.S. from being the healthiest, most educated, safest country in the world.
Crime is down, life expectancy is up under President Biden.