The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

vantexan

You have lost all credibility with me. I used to think that possibly you would accept facts.

I’m done with you unless you engage me directly, and then it may be a day or so before my reply shows up.
Oh my, whatever will I do? Not the first time you've disowned me. I'll manage somehow.

vantexan

You made that up. No basis in fact.
No basis in fact? Which part? Millions have been let in unvetted in the last three years. And it just came out through a FOIA request that the Biden administration in 2023 flew in 320,000+ illegal immigrants from Latin America to 43 different airports around the U.S.

Thebrownblob

No basis in fact? Which part? Millions have been let in unvetted in the last three years. And it just came out through a FOIA request that the Biden administration in 2023 flew in 320,000+ illegal immigrants from Latin America to 43 different airports around the U.S.
He meant no basis in his alternative facts.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They separated the women and children from their husbands/fathers, according to the article. What would you do? Let them take your family away?
Do? Opening fire might stop the invasive?

If anyone is truly concerned about the woman and kids they do not try to invade, engage in illiegal activities.

Lock up the border so the vermin cannot get in.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
They separated the women and children from their husbands/fathers, according to the article. What would you do? Let them take your family away?

When people break the law they get separated from their family. I have never seen an arrest of a person and the cops take in the whole family or leave the criminal with the family because they can’t be separated. Why do you think these criminals should get special treatment?

PEOPLE WHO BENEFIT FROM NO BORDER SECURITY.
~ ILLEGAL ALIENS
~ CARTELS
~ SEX TRAFFICKERS
~ DRUG SMUGGLERS
~ CHILD PREDATORS
~ MS-13
~ RAPISTS
~ DEMOCRATS

Last edited:

vantexan

What would I do? First I'd make certain that was actually happening. None of this kids in cages claims against Trump while showing pics from during the Obama administration. See what happens when the Left lies all the time? No trust.

Thebrownblob

Not break the law? so are you advocating that it’s OK when people who are US citizens go to jail for breaking the law and get separated from their families that they do this? Interesting.

Commercial Inside Release

I'm amazed that US citizens are declared terrorists for protesting, as is any organization globally that the US doesn't agree with... But the cartels south of the border, are not called what they really are... Terrorists.

Securing the border like the Berlin wall, or the north\south Korean border is one part... Declaring the cartels as terrorist organizations another part, and overthrowing thier smartmouthed presidente an additional part of fixing the border.

Occupying their country, and installing a puppet would be the final part.

(Of course, we would look a lot like Russia and China if we did... LOL)

Sportello

Not break the law? so are you advocating that it’s OK when people who are US citizens go to jail for breaking the law and get separated from their families that they do this? Interesting.
That’s not at all what I said. Pass the Biden immigration bill, and this will be fixed almost overnight.

vantexan

I'm amazed that US citizens are declared terrorists for protesting, as is any organization globally that the US doesn't agree with... But the cartels south of the border, are not called what they really are... Terrorists.

Securing the border like the Berlin wall, or the north\south Korean border is one part... Declaring the cartels as terrorist organizations another part, and overthrowing thier smartmouthed presidente an additional part of fixing the border.

Occupying their country, and installing a puppet would be the final part.

(Of course, we would look a lot like Russia and China if we did... LOL)
Our companies have huge investments in Mexico so highly unlikely we're going to overthrow their government. We're just going to have to shut down the border and Americans will have to learn to get their intoxication from other sources. If we put up an incredible wall and fentanyl is still flowing through our ports of entry then it's all for show because the powers that be in this country are making serious money off the flow of drugs just like the cartels are.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Mayor Shauna O'Connell, a Republican, told NBC that the city was told last year that 18 migrant families would be housed at the Clarion — but that number quickly shot up.
'Shortly thereafter, the entire hotel was occupied by more than a hundred families and ceased operating as a hotel,' O'Connell said.
'Within a couple of months, the hotel had converted entirely to an emergency shelter and housed approximately 445 people at any given time.'
This is more than the 350-360 people the seven-story building is allowed to house, officials say, so the city began issuing fines for occupancy violations.
Fines between May and September last year mounted to $114,600, which is the basis of a nonpayment suit now pending at Bristol Superior Court, according to WCVB.
O'Connell says residents and business complain about the lack of a hotel and the surge of migrant kids packing into nearby schools.
An investigation by The Fall River Reporter found that the number of 911 callouts has soared since the migrants arrived.
The hotel gets about one emergency callout each day, ranging from domestic disturbances to mental health episodes and overdoses.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1711139508130.png

Thebrownblob

That’s not at all what I said. Pass the Biden immigration bill, and this will be fixed almost overnight.
That is exactly what you said and what does passing a bill have to do with people doing things that are illegal now? We are not being held hostage because you want some bill passed so that people can be lawless. Your argument is the most juvenile and ridiculous one I’ve ever heard, but it doesn’t shock me coming out of your mouth.