The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1650369677075.png

Box Ox

I'll know all is truly lost with our border situation if our northern border finally weakens enough for @rickyb to slip in.

Don't try it again before the midterms if you truly believe the Democrats are better than the Republicans, comrade. Your success would only make things worse for them.

rickyb

I'll know all is truly lost with our border situation if our northern border finally weakens enough for @rickyb to slip in.

Don't try it again before the midterms if you truly believe the Democrats are better than the Republicans, comrade. Your success would only make things worse for them.
coke or pepsi?

the choice is yours

vantexan

Ricky's parents are packing his bags even as we speak.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Today on Google is
National Fentanyl Awareness Day
Fentanyl is a potent lab-made opioid, and a cheap and addictive filler getting added to illegally-made drugs at alarming rates. This #NationalFentanylAwarenessDay, learn more about the risks associated with fentanyl, and what you can do to prevent, recognize, and reverse overdose.
Let me see where would all the illegal fentanyl be coming from ? The wokies at google wouldn't site our porous boarder !

Mutineer

I say let them all in.
Once the see how expensive it is to live here, most will leave.

Lots of recent migrants are definitely in communities near me. They are being put up in the local hotels.

They are easy to spot. What distinguishes them from more established migrants is they wander up and down major streets in small groups, are all male, healthy looking, always wear facemasks outdoors, have new very clean shoes, and there is repetition in their clothing between groups. Lotsa' NASA hats and military backpacks. They all have phones.

I'm surprised to not see any females. It's possible they are present, but do not or are not allowed to leave the hotel rooms.

They are very polite and skittish. When I approach them and make small talk with them in English, their response is vapid. When I try Spanish (I'm not fluent) they are wide-eyed, non committal in their answers, and seek to end the conversation quickly.

Ironically, more established immigrants of the same origin seem to shun and look down upon them.

I can't imagine what I'd do if I were in their situation. I'm sure many are homesick. I want to be nice to them.

But at the same time, I am painfully aware that these are some of the many kinds of useful idiots being manipulated by the democrats (and too many republicans) for the sole purpose of making my demographic the outcasts, and no longer needed or wanted.