The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Integrity

Binge Poster
FORTY SIX DEAD! Worse body count than a recent mass shooting. Biden has blood on his hands?

This is horrible.

Your question, however potentially polarizing, is a very interesting one.

I did vote for Trump but I can’t see how President Biden could be single out as being blame for this crime.

Is your question meant to blame him? and if so I am interested in the rationale behind blaming Biden for this crime that actually has real perpetrators that are truly responsible for this crime and IMO should be held accountable.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
This is horrible.

I did vote for Trump but I can’t see how President Biden could be single out as being blame for this crime.

Is your question meant to blame him? and if so I am interested in the rationale behind blaming Biden for this crime that actually has real perpetrators that are truly responsible for this crime and IMO should be held accountable.

What ever happen to Biden’s statement about the “Buck stops here”.

He is in office...his border policies created that situation... Yea, he is responsible...

Chances are that if Trump was in office those 46 illegal immigrants would be alive today...

Elections have consequences..❗

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is horrible.

He sent the smoke signals up that said "welcome". He created the situation. Blood is on their hands but they don't care.

Now if this were a shooting, Dems would be screaming for more gun control laws. Will they now call to seal up the border in order to protect these people?

Last edited:

Wally

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The truck's plates were stolen and the owner is receiving death threats.

What a mess this country has turned into.

Hate to say it but...if they were another minority or a protected class instead of being Latino or South American migrants Biden and his administration would be all over this.

Watch them sweep this under a rug, similar to Hunter’s laptop.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hate to say it but...if they were another minority or a protected class instead of being Latino or South American migrants Biden and his administration would be all over this.

Watch them sweep this under a rug, similar to Hunter’s laptop.
Haitians would be all over the networks

Integrity

Binge Poster
What ever happen to Biden’s statement about the “Buck stops here”.

He is in office...his border policies created that situation... Yea, he is responsible...

Chances are that if Trump was in office those 46 illegal immigrants would be alive today...

Elections have consequences..❗
How does his border policies make him responsible for those who chose to violate the law and commit this crime?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And now the county where all these new voters died will have to supply funerals.
Is Biden going to cover all the costs ?

Wally

Congratulations to Joe Biden on his court victory. No longer will so-called asylum seekers have to wait in Mexico! Now, they flood right in directly, never looking back.

vantexan

Congratulations to Joe Biden on his court victory. No longer will so-called asylum seekers have to wait in Mexico! Now, they flood right in directly, never looking back.
Aiding and abetting law breaking should get him impeached when the Republicans take power. If they don't it's all a sham.