The BOSS IS COMING TO OUR STATION

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh if you had seen the memo I had in my hands just 20 minutes ago.... The one that said, "...this is not something to be discussed with drivers or ISPs." I hope someone from Memphis or Pittsburgh is reading this right now.

So, how did you get the memo? I guess that you're starting to sense the level of subterfuge that permeates this company. It's all one big con-job.

bbsam

Staff member
Oddly enough the memo was left sitting.by the check-in office by a pre-load supervisor. Stupid. The P/D coordinators tried to blow it off as nothing but there is no way the pre-load supe made this up. This came from far, far above.

Brokedownandbrown

The answer is that we are raking in so much money on this stock options and we earned all of it. You are high school flunky (box monkey) and lucky to have a job, so shut up and get to work. If one wants my job go to college and lose all morals that one has learn to kiss lots of a@sses, and just maybe one can come get my job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oddly enough the memo was left sitting.by the check-in office by a pre-load supervisor. Stupid. The P/D coordinators tried to blow it off as nothing but there is no way the pre-load supe made this up. This came from far, far above.

I'm guessing you don't want to fill us in on the whole thing. Are they tossing you beneath the bus?

jmeti000

The answer is that we are raking in so much money on this stock options and we earned all of it. You are high school flunky (box monkey) and lucky to have a job, so shut up and get to work. If one wants my job go to college and lose all morals that one has learn to kiss lots of a@sses, and just maybe one can come get my job.

Well, I did go to college... And if I wasn't required to lose all morals and sell my soul to the devil I can guarantee you I would take your job in a split second. Lucky for you money cant buy everything, I'm not willing to move, and for the most part am satisfied with what I have....for now ;)

hypo hanna

Oh if you had seen the memo I had in my hands just 20 minutes ago.... The one that said, "...this is not something to be discussed with drivers or ISPs." I hope someone from Memphis or Pittsburgh is reading this right now.

​how about a brief synopsis of its contents?

MAKAVELI

Oh they are, you can count on that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Still tryin to confirm. Not sure how they would throw me under the.bus on this one.

It's hard to see from here underneath the bus, but I think it's says something like "we're going to screw the drivers and ISPs so we can make more profit". Damn, it's dark and smelly by the rear axle.

soc151

There is no incentive for any ISP to accept packages over their threshold. The paltry amount of money paid for stops over it is not enough to warrant obtaining another vehicle and paying another driver who is more than likely new, therefore more likely to generate and expensive complaint or accident.

Let FedEx deal with their extra volume and the headaches of poorly trained temp drivers.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
FedEx won't actually throw you under the bus, they'll just slowly build one over you, so you don't really notice it much until it's in place and suffocating you......and then they'll tell you it was done for your benefit. it's the FedEx way.

bbsam

Staff member
There is no incentive for any ISP to accept packages over their threshold. The paltry amount of money paid for stops over it is not enough to warrant obtaining another vehicle and paying another driver who is more than likely new, therefore more likely to generate and expensive complaint or accident.

Let FedEx deal with their extra volume and the headaches of poorly trained temp drivers.
Exactly. Let Fedex deal with it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FedEx won't actually throw you under the bus, they'll just slowly build one over you, so you don't really notice it much until it's in place and suffocating you......and then they'll tell you it was done for your benefit. it's the FedEx way.

LIKE!! A perfect description of the way this place works.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe we need to start a new "How about some rampant speculation thread"
If I could be certain it was "rampant speculation", I would give it in a heart beat. But the more I think about it, the more I think it really is doable, probable, and absolutely genius. I'm just disappointed that I didn't see it coming a long time ago. I must be getting old.