The Boston bully comes to philly...

Spongebob1

I know. That's why most don't respond.

Why they don't respond,...just take a look at this thread, There was 5 or 6 posters "tag-teaming" one, he put up some video's and they let him have it, and there was some truth to what he was saying, I listened to it, the leaders was using the old trick of smoke and mirrors, and he said he went to the meetings,.....
When you have P.O's and IBT Reps along with pro "Hoffa" stewards this is what you get on here,
and once you declare you are NOT supporting Hoffa they attack,.....

Why they don't respond,...just take a look at this thread, There was 5 or 6 posters "tag-teaming" one, he put up some video's and they let him have it, and there was some truth to what he was saying, I listened to it, the leaders was using the old trick of smoke and mirrors, and he said he went to the meetings,.....
When you have P.O's and IBT Reps along with pro "Hoffa" stewards this is what you get on here,
Trust me. @Lead Belly will tell you how much I can't stand Hoffa. At the same time we can go back and forth without too much mudslinging.

Go reread this thread and tell me why anyone else would respond?

I don't have a problem with someone else having a different point of view

When it becomes all trash talk,it leaves most of us out.

Have fun,play nice and carry on.

5habits100

There was zero thruth to what he was saying.
He dishes it out but can not take it in return.
I could care less who you support but when you make comments to me I'm going to respond so don't get your feelings hurt.

Trust me. @Lead Belly will tell you how much I can't stand Hoffa. At the same time we can go back and forth without too much mudslinging.

Go reread this thread and tell me why anyone else would respond?

I don't have a problem with someone else having a different point of view

When it becomes all trash talk,it leaves most of us out.

Have fun,play nice and carry on.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U the best thing this site has and then some. Good man.

anHOURover

There was zero thruth to what he was saying.
He dishes it out but can not take it in return.
I could care less who you support but when you make comments to me I'm going to respond so don't get your feelings hurt.

I stated reps from other locals came to my local and told lies! They claim we were the ones spreading "misinformation" but it turns out it was the other way around. Every day that passes more and more are angry with hoffa hall o Murphy angry Tim and our local leaders. I get thanked daily for spreading the truth to my brothers and siSters. I even had a few co workers with cancer come and thank me for doing what I did. I even get yes voters that thank me and acknowledge that they were lied to and of they could vote again it would be a NO VOTE!
I post FACTS

@whocares. The tomatoes are in.
image.jpg