The corruption of management is ridiculous.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Better than being a driver doubt it but then again you must be sellout with no integrity,no backbone, no conscious and lazy. I guess you would fit right in there with the losers in loserville. . I feel bad for ya son if that's the case. Its ok you just gave yourself away with who you are as a person. Sorry no respect for selfishness. One of the worst characteristics to have as a person in my eyes and the eyes of many. Selfishness is the demise of todays society.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Better than being a driver doubt it but then again you must be sellout with no integrity,no backbone, no conscious and lazy. I guess you would fit right in there with the losers in loserville. . I feel bad for ya son if that's the case. Its ok you just gave yourself away with who you are as a person. Sorry no respect for selfishness. One of the worst characteristics to have as a person in my eyes and the eyes of many. Selfishness is the demise of todays society.
Somebody is a bit grouchy tonight ... it was a joke sonny.
You must have had a bad week.
Take it easy this weekend and rest up.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Gets old playing games with them numbnutts. If it was a joke then all apologies your way. Thought I was bustin a supes :censored2: cause that's fun I get off on it lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I just prey to god the THE INCREDIBLE HULK never goes biserk cause that might get ugly. They might poop themselves in fear of seeing the craziest person they've ever seen in real life lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't see how you could stand being in supervision and looking in the mirror and all you see is a criminal, with all the lying, cheating and stealing. And to top it all off you are a sellout lol. Like being a police officer stopping someone or arresting someone for something you have done before or do now. Freakin hypocrites
I couldn't be a center manager because I would beat the hell out of the district manager for wanting me to :censored2: my drivers. That aint happening because I aint no sellout. Real to the core, never faking the funk of who I really am and what I believe in. WORD lol.

You really don't have a clue, do you?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Gets old playing games with them numbnutts. If it was a joke then all apologies your way. Thought I was bustin a supes :censored2: cause that's fun I get off on it lol.
I just prey to god the THE INCREDIBLE HULK never goes biserk cause that might get ugly. They might poop themselves in fear of seeing the craziest person they've ever seen in real life lol.
Its in a sunny, warm place on the west coast right now lol.

You need to stop taking those sleeping pills. Seriously.

Inthegame

Better than being a driver!
Dinner with the wife at 6 pm a couple nights a week. :spaghetti:

Only PC they drive is a Personal Computer.:geek:

Play a round of golf in the afternoon once a week.:holein1:

But they do have to listen to the drivers. :not_fair:
And all along I thought your were talking about OG union bosses...
(that's for you Realbrown)

upschuck

I think when people first go into management, they think they can make a difference, but the further up the ladder you go, the further away from reality they get, and more numbers oriented. With each move a piece of humanity/decency is taken from their souls.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think when people first go into management, they think they can make a difference, but the further up the ladder you go, the further away from reality they get, and more numbers oriented. With each move a piece of humanity/decency is taken from their souls.
Well, your first sentence was correct ...
The further up the ladder they go they realize they can't make a difference and they settle into their assigned cog in the big machine.
They become hardened at work but maintain their humanity outside of work.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I try to be the same person both at work and play.
So you stand around and talk to your customers like you do your friends?
You stop and help your customers do yard work like you do your neighbors?
You shave every morning when you are on vacation?
You wear black or brown polishable leather shoes at home?
You post on Brown Cafe at work like you do at home?

Not trying to bust your chops but food for thought.
I think your wife and kids and family and friends would get a bit miffed at you if you acted around them like you act while at work.

upschuck

So you stand around and talk to your customers like you do your friends?
You stop and help your customers do yard work like you do your neighbors?
You shave every morning when you are on vacation?
You wear black or brown polishable leather shoes at home?
You post on Brown Cafe at work like you do at home?

Not trying to bust your chops but food for thought.
I think your wife and kids and family and friends would get a bit miffed at you if you acted around them like you act while at work.
I never said I do the same things, but I am the same person. My internal qualities that make me who I am are not checked at the door when I enter onto UPS property. I treat people with respect, I treat people fairly, I treat people the way I want to be treated.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I never said I do the same things, but I am the same person. My internal qualities that make me who I am are not checked at the door when I enter onto UPS property.

I treat people with respect, I treat people fairly, I treat people the way I want to be treated.
The paragons of devilish intent most likely feel the same way.
It's a matter of perspective.
I personally felt sorry for most of the upper level management I came into contact with at UPS. They are trapped in their jobs and put up with more crap and stress than you ever will as a driver.