The countdown to Trump Impeachment

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like black people. I married one. If you think I have any racist tendencies at all, you'd be extremely wrong, which is the norm for you anyway.

Republicans don't get satire, metaphor, or parody. I think it must be genetic.
That's something like I can't be racist, I have black friends......:rofl::rofl:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you realize marrying a black woman does not mean you are immune from racism? Not that I really care whether you are immune or not.
when did the term uncle tom become satire?

Uncle Tom is certainly derogatory, but if someone deserves the name, they get it.

Think Clarence Thomas.

newfie

I'm thinking marriage is a bit more. I also have mixed race and black children, several who are adopted.

If I'm racist, you don't really understand very much about anything.

I'm toying with you the way your side likes to define racism. No worries though just tell everyone you're a liberal and you're free from any racism charges. :)

otherwise good for you for being so open minded.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I NEVER said that!! It's. HUGE fake news lie!! I never said Clarence Thomas was an Uncle Tom!! I can provide alternative facts that I love the Negroes.

I'm headed to the golf course now.
I remember back when bill was president his golf club only allowed white members

Jkloc420

I remember back when bill was president his golf club only allowed white members
raw.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I certainly hope that the democrats get their wish and have the 25th Amendment enforced .
Their idea that Trump can be replaced just by what he has said in interviews would require those calling for this to be first subjected to a doctor's review before applying the same towards the POTUS.

I wonder how many democrats would have to resign after the doctor's review ?
20-30 ?

Sportello

Banned
Look for Putin to toss Trump to the side of the road soon. Trump is a dead man walking at this point, and Vlad has no more use for him. The Kompromat will throw chaos into our government, which was the plan all along.

Сделайте Россию отличной!

Jkloc420

Look for Putin to toss Trump to the side of the road soon. Trump is a dead man walking at this point, and Vlad has no more use for him. The Kompromat will throw chaos into our government, which was the plan all along.

Сделайте Россию отличной!
@Future